Homebrew Does Doodlebomb still work for hombrewing on O3ds running 11.6 ?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx wormdood
no prob

does it really work
yes and i can provide proof if you wish

love the avatar pic Szechuan its delicious wubba dub dub
First they take the dingle bop and they smooth it out with a bunch of schleem. The schleem is then...repurposed for later batches.

They take the dingle bop and they push it through the grumbo, where the fleeb is rubbed against it.

It's important that the fleeb is rubbed, because the fleeb has all the fleeb juice.

Then, a schlami shows up, and he rubs it...and spits on it.

They cut the fleeb. There's several hizzards in the way.

The blamfs rub against the chumbles, and the...plubis, and grumbo are shaved away.

That leaves you with a regular old plumbus.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
create a pay-pal account & sign up for the website in my sig and get paid to watch ads (legally you only need to be 13) then go to ndscard (they accept paypal) and get a flashcard then install cfw
Hey woordood, how long does it take to make 10 bucks on that site?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey woordood, how long does it take to make 10 bucks on that site?
that depends on how many streams you run at once ;) (and the length of the ads/videos) . . . i dont push it "too hard" :ph34r:(as i am afraid they will deem me to be "gaming the system" and end up getting banned . . . although most of the video providers have an app and recommend watching on it as well as your pc, and some providers have ads/video that will autoplay the next video/ad and allow you to run them 24/7 . . . but i digress) i can make 10 usd in about 3 days using my pc and 1 android :O(or around 36 hrs if/when i use more devices to watch) . . . the site claims payment is instant but in reality it takes 3 days to process (give or take one day) :glare:. . . so in one week someone can go from wishing they had the money for an ntrboot ds flashcard to waiting for delivery :hrth:(thats why i put it in my sig . . . because i hate hearing "i have no money and no job and am only 13 so i cant work so i cant buy an r4i to hack my 3ds . . . so i need new free 3ds exploits" . . . i could care less if they continue to use the site afterwards as long as i can end the hopeless thread and possibly save the op some unneeded flaming)

(btw yes it is an affiliate link and i am allowed to put it in my sig & it will in no way affect your earning potential also i will make no money off you unless you make money :whip:. . .there used to be a box you can check to discredit me for the referral . . . but i think they removed it :unsure:. . . but why would you it wont affect you or your earnings:wacko:)
also if you wanted to you could earn faster by filling out surveys (but thats too much effort in my opinion i just wanna sit back watch and collect while i play with my 3ds :yay3ds:)

sidenote originally i was not going to respond as my goal on gbatemp is not to advertise (for anyone/reason even if it is free money for you and me) but 3 request in a row . . . thats like a winning game of tic-tac-toe right there :moogle:

Last edited by wormdood,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water