Homebrew Official [Download] Decrypt9 - Open Source Decryption Tools (WIP)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 833,778
  • Replies 4,476
  • Likes 71

Krude

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sounds like Decrypt9 may come in handy again in the future if the case of all the bannings is Nintendo identifying fishy tickets in your titledb. ;)
H&S injection should be a safe way around that, even if it's a pain in the ass and limited to just one custom CIA at a time.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I keep B9S when restoring Nand.bin?
Use GodMode9 Restore NAND (safe). Not sure if Decrypt9 will work. It should protect FIRM so it should be ok, but I won't be responsible if it doesn't work. If you want to gamble, use Restore NAND (keep a9lh). Again, I'm not responsible. I'd advise using GodMode9.

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@d0k3 and all guys
I have a O3DS with sysnand 4.4.0 and emunand 11.2.0, and Gateway A9LH installed.
I installed HBL through FBI using a .cia named hblauncher_loader.cia in v1.3 that I found on the net
I put on root of the SD card HBL again from smealum site: boot.3dsx
I downloaded last version all in one of Decrypt9WIP, and I put Decrypt9.3dsx & Decrypt9.smdh into /3DS/Decrypt9

With this setup, and all files previously mentioned, when I am lauching HBL, I am seeing Decrypt9WIP app, but when when launching Decrypt9WIP, nothing is displayed, it is just booting the app and Decrypt9WIP menu is not appearing. Do you have any idea what is wrong ?

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
I get a crash when I open this. Is the Decrypt9WIP folder supposed to be in root? I put it inside the 3DS folder assuming it's an executable for Homebrew Launcher

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@d0k3 and all guys
I have a O3DS with sysnand 4.4.0 and emunand 11.2.0, and Gateway A9LH installed.
I installed HBL through FBI using a .cia named hblauncher_loader.cia in v1.3 that I found on the net
I put on root of the SD card HBL again from smealum site: boot.3dsx
I downloaded last version all in one of Decrypt9WIP, and I put Decrypt9.3dsx & Decrypt9.smdh into /3DS/Decrypt9

With this setup, and all files previously mentioned, when I am lauching HBL, I am seeing Decrypt9WIP app, but when when launching Decrypt9WIP, nothing is displayed, it is just booting the app and Decrypt9WIP menu is not appearing. Do you have any idea what is wrong ?
Well.. at this point, GWs software is so severely outdated, you'll really have trouble making it work with anything fairly recent. I don't own a GW and I can't test, but the .3dsx entrypoint won't work on 4.4.0. You'll need to use a different entrypoint and I hope someone can help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games