Dragon Ball FighterZ - Gotenks trailer

Arc System Works' upcoming 2D Dragon Ball Z fighting game has revealed three new characters for its roster: Adult Gohan, Kid Buu, and Gotenks. There will also be an arcade mode, which allows for players to compete against enemy AI to win "Zeni", in order to buy alternate costumes for the characters. A new trailer was also uploaded to Bandai Namco's YouTube account, detailing Gotenks' gameplay. Dragon Ball FighterZ is set to launch on January 26, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You can read the current character roster below.

• Android 16
  • Android 18
  • Android 21
  • Kid Buu
  • Majin Buu
  • Freiza + Golden Frieza
  • Ginyu
  • Gohan (Cell Games)
  • Gohan (Ultimate)
  • Goku
  • Gotenks SSJ3
  • Krillin
  • Nappa
  • Perfect Cell
  • Piccolo
  • Super Saiyan Blue Goku
  • Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta
  • Tien
  • Future Trunks
  • Vegeta
  • Yamcha

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
They're both developed by Arc System Works.
So ? Melee and Brawl were made by the same devs, but you can clearly tell which one has the highest skill ceiling. Saying that about ArcSys is especially ridiculous when they've made Guilty Gear, which is a series with a megaton of subtleties.

Last edited by Osha,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game looks like poop in my opinion.

Drop the silly fanservice-y, nonsensical crap that is Super, add GT, bring in every transformation for characters who are in the Game (not just two with missing ones) and make it play less like street fighter-esque games (aka "up to jump" games) and more like budokai...

... give us budokai.

Last edited by Thirty3Three, , Reason: Fucking galaxy typoes

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope there will be a button combo to make them do the back tingly thing.
I'm pretty sure it is the same as the transformation button combo.

So ? Melee and Brawl were made by the same devs, but you can clearly tell which one has the highest skill ceiling. Saying that about ArcSys is especially ridiculous when they've made Guilty Gear, which is a series with a megaton of subtleties.
Wish they went with the Guilty Gear art style. While it looks like it could be a similar art and engine, the characters and background don't stand out as much.

Game looks like poop in my opinion.

Drop the silly fanservice-y, nonsensical crap that is Super, add GT, bring in every transformation for characters who are in the Game (not just two with missing ones) and make it play less like street fighter-esque games (aka "up to jump" games) and more like budokai...

... give us budokai.
lol While I like GT and Super, it is so funny to see people actually preferring that after all the hate GT was getting, especially when Super first came out. That said, they better have GT in this.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Brawl developers: Nintendo, Sora Ltd., Game Arts, Monolith Soft, Paon, Toylogic

Smash Wii U/3DS developers: Bandai Namco Entertainment, Sora Ltd.

While Sora Ltd. and Nintendo supervised deeply both projects, Bandai Namco was the main development team for Smash on Wii U and 3DS.

Whatever. Good game for Dragon Ball and 2D fighting fans. Not for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night