DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:
JPH said:
How to "fix" Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate to be fully playable on your DS:

Buy the damn game

Wow. Thanks for that.

Have I told you lately that I love you?

That's all for Reality Check with JPH for this week.
biggrin.gif

No, you've not
wub.gif

On-topic...Screenshawtz:

925295_20080206_screen028.jpg

925295_20080206_screen025.jpg

925295_20080206_screen026.jpg

925295_20080206_screen029.jpg

925295_20080206_screen030.jpg

zangrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i am a newbie here and probably this is a stupid question, but how do i use the ips patch to patch FFCC rof? can anyone pls help me.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zangrel said:
hello, i am a newbie here and probably this is a stupid question, but how do i use the ips patch to patch FFCC rof? can anyone pls help me.
GHOST has a post here about the newbie proof patcher (one page back).
This is the file:
http://www.zshare.net/download/90400375ff9c4a/
Just drag the ROM over the EXE file and that dragged ROM will now be patched.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know how can I force English? My DS is set to Spanish, as I like to play some certain games, like Animal Crossing, in my native language... but I'd like to play this game in English. I've opened the ROM with DSLazy, but I've seen no different language files.

Could anyone look into this matter and give me a hand with it? Thanks in advance.

cerebrus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just did has New World said. I used theIPSWin to patch the europeas version of the game with demod test (1 and 2) but i still get white screens.

Does anyone has an idea? Maybe firmware? If it is, please send me a link to update it.

I have a MP3 Card (maybe today, i will be able to play)

bspline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone help me on White Screens with SuperCard Lite? Yes, I have read around, I am using the non-patched Hugecock USA version, with Supercard software 2.65 and firmware 1.85 (which is supposed to get rid of the moogles screen of death).
I've tried a lot of different settings, and always get the White screens as the game starts. Can anyone with a working supercard version tell me what settings you used? thanks a lot!

---- Never mind that, works with Trim Rom enabled! ----

Cheers!

armagedalbeebop

Trophies
XP
Country
Joey Ravn said:
Does anyone know how can I force English? My DS is set to Spanish, as I like to play some certain games, like Animal Crossing, in my native language... but I'd like to play this game in English. I've opened the ROM with DSLazy, but I've seen no different language files.

Could anyone look into this matter and give me a hand with it? Thanks in advance.

set your ds to english? maybe
yaynds.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
armagedalbeebop said:
Joey Ravn said:

set your ds to english? maybe
yaynds.gif

I assumed it was rather obvious I wanted to avoid having to switch back and forth from English to Spanish, mostly by those words bolded there. If I were to change my settings from Spanish to English, then I wouldn't be forcing the language, I would be letting the game recognize by itself the language set and use it. It's not fun politely asking for something and getting a smart-ass remark as answer, trying to make me look like a moron. Answer which, by the way, doesn't help me at all
mad.gif

If someone is willing to share some info about this with me, then I'll be really grateful for your help
smile.gif

Rciwws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Don't know if anyone has seen it yet but 1.17 on the official R4 site is out and it mentions something known as a "Thanks" fix being included with it lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?