DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Joshua014

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it is simple, to translate 128 Japanese musics in English... It take time, especially when we don't understand the japanese, there are raw data of the BDX's of the site, to avoid looking for pass.
The software can rename automatically, but then the name of the music become ridiculous... but at least that allow to find a way easily.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joshua014 said:
it is simple, to translate 128 Japanese musics in English... It take time, especially when we don't understand the japanese, there are raw data of the BDX's of the site, to avoid looking for pass.
The software can rename automatically, but then the name of the music become ridiculous... but at least that allow to find a way easily.

I don't know what kind of weird-ass program you French people use, but there's no problem with the naming function of ours. I've seen one of you dump a folder of incomprehensibly named songs, just what the hell is wrong with whatever you use?

albel005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a midi to bbs convertor but need a program to insert them to my sav i used to have it but forgot and have been looking and one of them says that i dont have magic in my save or something

NekoDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would kill for .BDXs of cagyake! girls and don't say "lazy"
frown.gif

stefanoteco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Brazil
every time a try to download this occours
I try to listen the preview and it comes
THE ERROR CODE 31111
what do i have to do???
edit: and where can download shakugan no shana and shakugan no shana II (second)
ops and eds .bdx

shamille

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys. I've gone through the first 40 pages and I have given up looking...
hate2.gif

Is there some comprehensive post that explains all the fixins?

I changed my m3ds real firmware from sakura to 3.8. it works... I'm trying to dl songs but i don't know how. I got some bdx files and i have degausser...

Can I make this work? or do i have to get something else. (i think i saw something about a slot-2 something? ohhh no)

Degausser came with this "5-sec tutorial" and I followed it but i've still got my 5 songs. it says "Open your sav file, import the songs, and save the sav file"
(it also says some songs would be highlighted but there are none highlighted)

As much as I love Konayuki and Nada Sou Sou... I would like some more.
I just need step-by-step help because I don't know how to do anything.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shamille said:
hi guys. I've gone through the first 40 pages and I have given up looking...
hate2.gif

Is there some comprehensive post that explains all the fixins?

I changed my m3ds real firmware from sakura to 3.8. it works... I'm trying to dl songs but i don't know how. I got some bdx files and i have degausser...

Can I make this work? or do i have to get something else. (i think i saw something about a slot-2 something? ohhh no)

Degausser came with this "5-sec tutorial" and I followed it but i've still got my 5 songs. it says "Open your sav file, import the songs, and save the sav file"
(it also says some songs would be highlighted but there are none highlighted)

As much as I love Konayuki and Nada Sou Sou... I would like some more.
I just need step-by-step help because I don't know how to do anything.

You cannot download songs with a flash cart.
Here's some song packs.
http://dbbdx.wikispaces.com/Song+Packs

shamille

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, logical thinker.

crap, now i've put them on and gone to 楽曲ダウンロード、 the list is empty.  then i clicked on ”ダウンロードした楽曲評価 And The data reading error comes up.  (but i guess i wouldn't have any ratings on non-existent songs)

Fantastic.

Now i'll try the *add to custom* thing but i doubt that'll work, either.

*edit*

dammit dammit dammit

i did that. didn't work.

i tried bdxtool--didn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make... +1