DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pong20302000 said:
Rubedo said:
Coto said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
I'm on Wifi...I just can't download anything

CONNECTION ERROR : 31111

and Nintendo's error code lookup says nothing about a 31111 ...I think it's a "We know you have a flashcart...now get the FUCK out of here!"
Indeed it is. The game's ID was blocked because there had been too many downloads from the same ID (the ROM's ID) and that's why Ninty blocked it. That's why Yasu (I think) created BBDX, so you can put songs in your ROM without downloading them from Ninty's server. (I first wanted to make a 'Yo dawg' thing out of this, but I didn't in the end).

Also, why aren't you playing Jam with the Band?

Jam with the band (alas i´ve been playing it) doesn´t have a add-songs like editor, nor you can download songs from wifi u-u

I just switched to DBBDX as there are songs pack with more variety.

edit: I love super mario kart song from JAM WITH THE BAND... is there a way yet to extract it from the actual rom and get it into DBBDX?

Yes there is... you can use BDX Tool and Degausser with JWTB

i thought only BDX tool worked with Jam with the band
(throws up a Cant Find BDX error when using it but still works)

now i have loads of song on my supercard DStwo
happy.gif

Check the JWTB thread for details on how to get Degausser to work with it. It's kinda complicated.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Rubedo said:
Coto said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
I'm on Wifi...I just can't download anything

CONNECTION ERROR : 31111

and Nintendo's error code lookup says nothing about a 31111 ...I think it's a "We know you have a flashcart...now get the FUCK out of here!"
Indeed it is. The game's ID was blocked because there had been too many downloads from the same ID (the ROM's ID) and that's why Ninty blocked it. That's why Yasu (I think) created BBDX, so you can put songs in your ROM without downloading them from Ninty's server. (I first wanted to make a 'Yo dawg' thing out of this, but I didn't in the end).

Also, why aren't you playing Jam with the Band?

Jam with the band (alas i´ve been playing it) doesn´t have a add-songs like editor, nor you can download songs from wifi u-u

I just switched to DBBDX as there are songs pack with more variety.

edit: I love super mario kart song from JAM WITH THE BAND... is there a way yet to extract it from the actual rom and get it into DBBDX?

Yes there is... you can use BDX Tool and Degausser with JWTB

Weird... because i can open succesfully DBBDX Save Files with BDXtool, but using a raw 8MB JWTB Save File, it won´t open.

However i´ve never heard of Degausser, so i´ll take a look.

Thanks for the given info Rubedo ; )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?