ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much what you need should come in the zip file. Rename your rom to original.nds or something and run the .bat file. Then a copy should appear called patched.nds or something like that. It's slightly smaller than the original but that's normal. Copy that over and it should be done. I recommend the anti-piracy code if you want to use cheats though because the patched version doesn't allow you to use them for some reason.

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried the patched rom on a cyclods with the new firmware and when i booted it up i got two white screens, why is that?

pmurph

Trophies
XP
Country
cracker said:
pmurph said:
cracker said:
i dont understand the second line? im not asking where to get anything,more what anything actually IS , thanks!

That's the rls number of the donor game.
donor game being the origonal rom? also,rls number? sorry ,like that last guy said im used to just copying the nds file onto my r4 but for chrono trigger im prepared to get my hands dirty

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pmurph said:
cracker said:
pmurph said:
cracker said:
R4 users that *still* need help read this.
i dont understand the second line? im not asking where to get anything,more what anything actually IS , thanks!

That's the rls number of the donor game.
donor game being the origonal rom? also,rls number? sorry ,like that last guy said im used to just copying the nds file onto my r4 but for chrono trigger im prepared to get my hands dirty

donor game = game with a good arm7.bin

rls number = number of a verified good release -- see here

QUOTE(saiken122 @ Nov 26 2008, 03:18 PM)
has anyone tried making chrono trigger to work on the EDGE card ?

Unfortunately I don't have access to an EDGE card but you may want to try the R4 fix DSTT fix.

pmurph

Trophies
XP
Country
ahh thanks alot i get it now
tongue.gif
much obliged!

EDIT:it worked! your a lifesaver cracker!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended