DS #3873: Tomodachi Collection (Japan)

Austin777

Trophies
XP
Country
This game is very good. But I have one trouble.

[1] I pached "ind-tc.nds" and work fine!!
[2] After one hour played, I saved.
[3] Next day, My NDS turn on and I will play this game.... But NDS display is whiteout!
[4] Delete .sav file, work fine. But it returns first.

tahks.
----------------------------------
NDS(JPN) + R4 SDHC

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Woo... Haven't been here in a while >.>

I've had two sets of miis fall in love. They're both dating. ... Woah, wait. They just got married XD Nice.

Has anyone found their Mii's favorite food yet? XD One of my favorite parts of the game.

Kishu said:
What's the titles for the things I need to fill in during creating a character?

Left to right:
Top row is, I assume, last name-first name... but, since they always say it that way, I just do first name-last name so it sounds how I wanted it to.
Next is nickname, then birthday.
Next, sex, then blood type, then favorite color.
Finally is the apartment they're in and.... iunno what that last one is 'cos I know zero kanji lol But I really wanna know >.>;

The last page you have to fill out is a personality picker, with green being more mild and red being super energetic. I don't know most of 'em 'cos, again, I know zero kanji
tongue.gif

Oh yeah... I can't figure out how to make it work on no$... I patched it and still piracy check.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I just sent the explanations to someone in a PM. Here it is again:

The first two on top are Last Name and then First Name.
The next line is 'Nickname' and then birth year and month/day.
Next line is gender, bloodtype, and a color they like (changes the color of the default outfit)
Next line is the name of the creator of the Mii. The last box is what the relation of the Mii is to the creator (I don't think it has an impact on gameplay)

The next page is for the character's voice. You can customize the voice by picking the last option.

The last page is for personality. The options go something like:

Movements
Calm, careful > Energetic

Speech
Mild, polite Straight, direct

Facial Expressions
Cool Varied, active

Outlook
Pessimistic Optimistic

General Character
Strange? Practical

There are 16 different personalities that the characters can end up with based on these options. You can see where everyone falls on the personality-matrix thing in the building where you save.

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
DS1 said:
Alright, two of my characters just got married... they didn't exactly ask for my consent either!

What do you think this is? The 1800s? It's 2009, they're young, let them do what they want.
lecture.gif

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never found their favorite food, just a few foods they like. There are way too many for me to test them all (and their stomach isn't big enough, at least not like their real-life counterparts...). Cold medicine worked for me some of the time, but usually I just give them a bath. I've only had it fail twice, so I don't know what causes a failure.

As for the choices for meeting a friend, I can't remember what they all are because they do keep changing, and I haven't added any new Miis in a while. They are all how they should talk to each other (like small talk, intelligent conversation, funny/interesting chat, etc.), but I don't know if it's based on personality or what. I do know that they aren't similar, like the 4th option in one of the sets was humble speech while in the other it was indifference... or something like that. I'll have to take a closer look next time I add someone to the building.

For the confessions, there was one that was like desperation (go out with me or I'll end it all! kind of thing, I never chose this one haha), another was like a pompous attitude (hey baby, you know you love me), and I can't remember the other non-romantic one. So far I've had 2 confessions, one I picked the pompous attitude, that failed... and the other was the romantic confession which worked. I'm sure these rely heavily on how well the people get along though, the couple that ended up together started out at like 96% compatibility, while the one that failed was 82%.

pnice

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the taking a bath thing, that is the green-ish looking both with a towel or rag in it right?

Did someone mention that you can click on the face of the Mii and sometimes there will be a bug or leaf to pick off for them. You can also scratch their face/head and if you do it long enough they jump and it gives you a small stat/point increase. You can also spin them around when you put new clothes on them to cut the tag off with scissors.

The building that you get that looks like a dome? Is the point to use it as a decision maker (not related to the in game world)? Like you draw two things or write two things and the people choose the one for you?

If you select the singing music option for your Mii when you get to give them something the top right option (out of the six) is rap music. You can select another one of your Miis for the singer to rap about. It's pretty funny to watch.

At the water fountain, do you have to go at a specific time to get the money from your Miis or does it always do it at least once a day when you go? I got like 14,000 credit from it earlier today. I also was able to buy some food at the fountain from another character, sometimes they are playing in a band, sometimes learning english, etc.

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the bowl with the towel+soap makes them take a bath.

I've had 4 confessions now and they all worked. Since I could only read the "romantic" choice that's the one I'd been using. Well, the last time I picked the top one and I think that was just a straightforward confession...

I just checked their compatibility... they're disastrous lol 53%, 44%, 23% and 6%. I don't know how or why it's worked out lol but two of the couples have gotten married already.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahah, ok maybe compatibility has nothing to do with it. I wonder if someone will ever confess again if they failed once. I haven't had any confessions since that one failure even though there are many more people there now.

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hm... I've had two Miis, one of which was me, try to confess to someone who was already dating. =.= Frustrating that I can't find a man...

Well, I had to tell them I wouldn't help them... I told them they weren't compatible and they got depressed >.>;

I haven't had repeat confessions (the ones I said I wouldn't help with just happened yesterday lol) but I haven't had repeat tries for friendship either. I figure they might try again after a while... Maybe?

Buchichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sometimes they will ask you about another of the Miis, and your response is one of 3 - the first ending with "?" the second a statement and the 3rd ends with "..."

does anyone know what these say or mean to the Miis?

Buchichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, any idea what their stats roughly mean? I know there's a slot for their boy/girlfriend and another for what I'm assuming it a best friend (either that or enemy, lol). This will be one tough game to translate for the NA market, but they'd be silly not to, considering its populatiry in Japan and the popularity of the Miis in general.

dkururu966

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEEY i have a problem, like my miis look really gloomy and they said they were sick, i think i had few of the medicines but i used them all, where can i get more of them?

Buchichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you have all the shops unlocked? I think there's one that sells that stuff - the last one to be unlocked. Also, they give you some as rewards for solving their problems. make sure they're actually sick and not just lovesick or have hurt feelings from a fight - you can cheer those ones up with their favourite foods, clothes and other activities like the fan/music box/bath etc.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buchichu said:
do you have all the shops unlocked? I think there's one that sells that stuff - the last one to be unlocked. Also, they give you some as rewards for solving their problems. make sure they're actually sick and not just lovesick or have hurt feelings from a fight - you can cheer those ones up with their favourite foods, clothes and other activities like the fan/music box/bath etc.

Sadly that last shop is just an appraiser (for the treasures you get from certain events). Your main source of medicine and those other items (frying pan, vacation tickets, etc.) is by responding to their requests. If you don't have any medicine, there's nothing you can do to help out characters who have a stomach ache or a cold, so you just have to wait it out.

Also about their info page, I don't have the game in front of me right now, but you are right. The left column is favorite food (at the top) and then 3 foods they like below it. On the right-hand side it has 'best friend' and 'lover' (don't remember the order).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou