DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

pakistexican88x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miketh2005 said:
pakistexican88x said:
miketh2005 said:
pakistexican88x said:
elixirdream said:
GOOD NEWS FOR r4 (Ysmenu) and DSTT USER
IS FIXED

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=181...p;#entry2283141

armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif

gif6uy.gif

armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif
armsck7.gif

edit: crap. i just ordered an Acekard 2i a week ago, too...

So you pay 12$ for no more hassling with Anti-Piracy. You paid 12$ so you wouldn't have to wait anymore.
TAKE YOUR LOGIC ELSEWHERE!

I'll take it up your butt! Hows that?

Face it, you got a waaaay better card for probably cheaper than what your R4 costed. Your R4 will die eventually, consider it that you paid ahead of time. Can't argue with THAT logic, now can you?
costed

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
miketh2005 said:
mwxiii said:
New R4i-SDHC kernel out V1.11b. I've got past the save file part ok and is working fine so far. http://r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp

R4 still gets updates???? im surprised...

how do i get this working on normal R4 and DSTT? someone is asking me... i read it works further up in the thread, but how do i get it to work?
That's a clone R4. Real/genuine/non-fake R4's stopped getting updates around 18 months ago.

To get this game to work on DSTT you have to use the unofficial DSTT v1.17a07 firmware. To get it to run on a real R4 you have to use YSMenu built with the unofficial DSTT v1.17a07 firmware.

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to kick the horse, here, but as the once proud owner of a G6 Lite, has anyone heard anything about getting this to work on it? I've noticed just about every other card now has a solution, so that's cool, but I really don't want to upgrade to something new unless I have...no...choice.

e2kiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes
yay.gif

here is the answer for all R4 + M3Simply-User and so on, where can´t play the game right now...
The Patch from xpa is great but works not on all cards, because they forgett something to patch...

First, i have an R4-Clone with FW 3.07 from 05-12-2008 and i can´t use the TT-Menu...
but i can play M&L USA+EUR without an update, so when it works on my card then it works on all the other cards too...

Download the Fix and use the unmodified game (128MB)
- Put the game in the same folder as the fix
- Doubleclick "xpa-mal3.bat"
- when its Done copy the new file "xpa-mal3-fix.nds" on the DS and ENJOY

Fix ByTheK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N8JAYT0X

MFG
e2Kiwi

Piccadillio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The R4 firmware fix for this wiped my entire card, or something similar. I had to format it, so if you're planning on using it remember to back up your saves. I'm almost in tears!

ad00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
e2kiwi said:
Yes
yay.gif

here is the answer for all R4 + M3Simply-User and so on, where can´t play the game right now...
The Patch from xpa is great but works not on all cards, because they forgett something to patch...

First, i have an R4-Clone with FW 3.07 from 05-12-2008 and i can´t use the TT-Menu...
but i can play M&L USA+EUR without an update, so when it works on my card then it works on all the other cards too...

Download the Fix and use the unmodified game (128MB)
- Put the game in the same folder as the fix
- Doubleclick "xpa-mal3.bat"
- when its Done copy the new file "xpa-mal3-fix.nds" on the DS and ENJOY

Fix ByTheK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N8JAYT0X

MFG
e2Kiwi

Tried it on the M3DS Simply, no go
frown.gif
Guess it`s the whole complicated YsMenu bit...

earty

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Im using an original R4 using the YSMENU, and when i et the chance to pick my first save file, i can't choose any.

Can someone help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."