DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

jimmytran1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
I think you're opening the wrong program. Don't open xdelta.exe, open xpa-zstc.bat

omg lol .... =.= Thanks, and hmm, now that I patched, is it normal that I get a smaller file? I used Xeno's patch

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sure is, Thats supposed to happen
happy.gif

nintenduh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok:P
So I have a funny situation for you guys;)

[warning spoilers up ahead]

I used cheats.
I hate (YES HATE) sidequests...so that's WHY I cheated.

I used the "get all train parts {select}" cheat...

now when I meet the Goron up on the mountain, and then return to the village, the screen goes black (probably because I already have the cargo platform thingy, the 4th traincart).
Luckily I saved just BEFORE talking to the goron, so as long as I don't talk to him, I don't trigger the cargo-cart-quest, and I can get to the village without any trouble.

My questions:

-Can I 'erase' the 4th cart? (without having to start over that is:P)
-Can I go around the triggers of talking to him and obtaining said cart?
-Anyone else faced this problem and found a solution?

thanks for your help:)

Enter_Shikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nintenduh said:
Ok:P
So I have a funny situation for you guys;)

[warning spoilers up ahead]

I used cheats.
I hate (YES HATE) sidequests...so that's WHY I cheated.

I used the "get all train parts {select}" cheat...

now when I meet the Goron up on the mountain, and then return to the village, the screen goes black (probably because I already have the cargo platform thingy, the 4th traincart).
Luckily I saved just BEFORE talking to the goron, so as long as I don't talk to him, I don't trigger the cargo-cart-quest, and I can get to the village without any trouble.

My questions:

-Can I 'erase' the 4th cart? (without having to start over that is:P)
-Can I go around the triggers of talking to him and obtaining said cart?
-Anyone else faced this problem and found a solution?

thanks for your help:)

ohhh i have the same problem! if anyone could help
smile.gif

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your probley gonna have to restart.I messed up myself for joking around with cheats because i was at the end of the game,and couldnt play the song for the last timple.I was lucky though.I mannaged to use a few other cheats so i would have the items i needed for the final place(wich were the ones you get in the last timple,and was able to continue my file to the part after that.(And get back to the last timple later)

nintenduh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Warning spoiler alert!!

So, I tried going to the snowvillage anyhow and got the anouki guy on the train, took him to the springs and now when I want his Ice, I can only pick "No" and "don't" ....in other words...the game doesn't recognize the fact that I already have the freight cart.

So now my question to you:

Does anyone have a (link to a) save file for me?

What I'm looking for is anything between the 4th visit of the spirit tower (with the warp phantoms) and the goron who gives you the freight cart

if you have a savefile that passes those criteria (or a savefile near those points in the game) please let me know:D

Thanks a lot!

ps. Should it matter. I have a DSTT with the (hacked) US version of spirit tracks

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Man18 said:
jovix said:
The rom has the right name but the size is wrong.

But I don't need it anymore. Someone gave me a link.
if the size was wrong you trimmed it. DONT TRIM BEFORE HAND THE PROGRAM WILL DO THAT FOR YOU

Posts merged

A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
QUOTE(jovix @ Dec 9 2009, 02:38 PM) Help! When I patch the rom I don't get an error but I do get a 0kb file that is suppossed to be the cracked rom. Would someone give me a link to a working rom.
Do not request rom sites, read the rules
Also rename the rom xpa-lzst.nds and it will work
LOVE YOU
Lol, I know you do
(yay I have fans, lol)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Daaaamn, nearly, two thousand posts. I think the only way this topic could possibly have gone any further would be if we discovered that Ocarina Of Time was an unlockable extra upon completing the game. In which case this topic would be full of posts making liberal use of the word 'awesomesauce' and would be large enough to break the internet.

Cue another thousand posts about how awesome that would have been and another thousand on top of that from people suffering from terminal noobitis who now think it might actually be unlockable.

nintenduh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, I found 2 save files,

I tried them both (renamed them after my original save file) and they won't load ("creating new file")
But when I place my original save file on my microSD card again, it WILL load:s

Why?>.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
nintenduh said:

I tried them both (renamed them after my original save file) and they won't load ("creating new file")

Why?>.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
nintenduh said:

Why?>.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
nintenduh said:
I'm using a DSTT

Also, I don't have any problems saving, I just can't use save files from another (downloaded saves).
Hmmm, I have no idea how to work that, surf through this massive forum, someone is bound to have the fix

nintenduh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Done that, but apart from this topic, there's only 1 topic that is about savefiles and DSTT...I'm following both

The only thing that really bugs me is that the start of EVERY zelda game takes soo long before you can actually play the game-.-'

Hoschi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hatsu said:
Sil3n7 said:
chaseincats said:
has anyone gotten this working on a supercard sd slot-2 yet?

I'd really like to know this as well.
smile.gif

I'll just test it now...
It works on my Supercard SD Slot-2.
biggrin.gif

Anyone else annoyed by that Hatsu guy still claiming that it works on his Supercard SD Slot-2? I messaged him and he still claims that he got it running on his Supercard SD Slot-2 with "useing the XPA patch". I call this BULLSHIT... he seems to be the only guy on the whole internets to have achieved that. People like him should just get permabanned.... dont know why i wasted my time with that idiot!

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Deathstryker said:
New M3 system software out that fixes compatibility with this game (except they list the game number as 4527). No M3 Sakura version yet though.
But there's still problems with latest touchpod

1) If you use a SDHC card >2Gb you will STILL need the hacked save file, otherwise it will still lock up on the Nintendo screen
2) You can only run the Clean ROM through Touchpod, as you've mentioned - trying to run through Sakura 1.44 & it locks up (if you don't supply a sav file), & it will run if you supply the hacked sav file BUT it locks up once you get on the train

RiKShaw

Trophies
XP
Country
I am using an EDGE card. As far as I can tell it functions like a Cyclo but cant do all the fancy stuff it can (eg realtime save).

I got a Xenophobic patch for the game and I used it and I also have a save file said to work for EDGE.

When I play the game on my card it has a name of Gibberish. When I play it it freezes at the "Xenophobia" screen.

The only lead I have is that as it patches it has sort of an error message.

Something about a checksum validation failure.

I can give a screenshot if thatd be easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You too