DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

biffen12

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
biffen12 said:
I've gotten to Embrose and I'm having problems getting past the Lokomo duel, he always constantly says that I fail even though I don't. Now I've done some researching and some few people have this problem and I've tried oh so many times to get past but just doesn't work. Does anybody have a save file past him? like just past him or something, don't want to miss too much of the gameplay but I'm really stuck with this bug. And it also seems like this is a mic problem with the DSi (which I'm using).

Bump, please help me. Won't be able to play the game any further before I get past that part. Need a save file.

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
gumbyscout said:
Mbmax said:
gumbyscout said:
Thanks for attempting to help, but I can't get the save to work. I have EZV (the original) and on RC8 it creates a new file, on RC9 un-patched with the tool it freezes on the nintendo screen, patched it creates a new file :/.
Hi gumbyscout. Why not asking help on sosuke forum about your EZ5.
Use this converted save file with k2.0 RC9 and you are done.
wink.gif

The_Legend_of_Zelda_Spirit_Tracks_cracked.sav - 1.00MB

Also be sure to use a clean rom under this kernel. No need any crack for both USA and EUR.
Still doesn't work. Just freezes at the nintendo screen :/. I have a clean rom and I'm on rc9.
Hmm ... i'm currently using this save (thanks Patrick
wink.gif
) on my ez5v2. Can you delete the content of the romdat folder and see if it helps ?
Sorry for really slow reply, I have finals to do :/. It still doesn't even when I deleted the romdat folder.

zeldaNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm sorry, i know i'm like the hundredth person to ask this.. but HOW do i get past the white screen? i have an r4 and i was able to run the cracked game (it is cracked, right? if' i'm able to use it on my r4) , cheat option orange, etc. i was able to use the train, stuff like that but it wasn't until i was trying to leave the Snow Temple on the Train that both screens turn white?

I was wondering of using the "YS menu" or wtvr will fix it for me too or is that just to run the game? and how do you know if your r4 is clean or not? people are saying it needs to be clean (whatever that means) and others are saying just the YSMENU is fine?

i'm sorry for being SUCH a noob =(

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are codes for the US version. But you have the patched ROM probably, so you'll need to edit the cheats file so the Game ID matches that of the patched ROM.

CharmingLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
There are codes for the US version. But you have the patched ROM probably, so you'll need to edit the cheats file so the Game ID matches that of the patched ROM.
No i dont have the patched one, i got the Acekard 2 loader that fixed the problem. And i tried the game ID for the patched one and unpatched one but the codes dont work.

RiKShaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I went and got the game AND the patch and I patched it. No problems. I renamed the files as the readme said and it also went to the correct filesize. Now I put the game into my DS using an EDGE card and the "XENOPHOBIA" screen comes up and then when I make it go away the game starts. After I skip the cutscene it starts to make a game save and crashes. I have already got a save file for the game with the same name. Also I could already get this far without the patch.

Dragynbane0292

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is probably old news, but I have a rom working that isn't likely prepatched with AP, (at least I don't think it is, didn't say it was) and it's working on R4i Gold 2.0 with AKAIO from www.r4ids.com

Like I said, this is probably old news, now to see if it gets past the first Zelda cutscene it always freezes on, the one where you are having an audience with here about a train certificate. (now why, when I was typing "certificate" did I think of a Wii's "certs.bin" file???)

AAAANNNNDDD... It freezes.... at Zelda's face, too.

and upon some investigating, it WAS a cracked rom..... damn.... Should have figured, CRC + DAT-o-MATIC helped figure that out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉