DS #5018: Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies (USA)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
i'm using the bahamut vr and yea it hangs after the character creation :'( I have no hope

For me it doesnt hang that is not the issue, for me the issue is the walkthrough that I am checking out on youtube does NOT match the game I am playing and its really really weird..and I dont know what to do

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
Infinite Zero said:
i'm using the bahamut vr and yea it hangs after the character creation :'( I have no hope

For me it doesnt hang that is not the issue, for me the issue is the walkthrough that I am checking out on youtube does NOT match the game I am playing and its really really weird..and I dont know what to do
Have you been to the church and there is a woman who lost her ring. Find her ring return it and then do the other quest in the barn where you pick up poop.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
Lakerfanalways said:
Infinite Zero said:

Have you been to the church and there is a woman who lost her ring. Find her ring return it and then do the other quest in the barn where you pick up poop.

I'm supposed to find her ring from the dog right..I will have to try that again because when I went to the woman I could not find her ring..so Im guessing the dog has it like I am seeing in the walkthrough video.the BAHAMUT version is the full version of this game right? I guess because I am missing the ring everything else is not matching up

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
BoxShot said:
Lakerfanalways said:
Infinite Zero said:

I'm supposed to find her ring from the dog right..I will have to try that again because when I went to the woman I could not find her ring..so Im guessing the dog has it like I am seeing in the walkthrough video.the BAHAMUT version is the full version of this game right? I guess because I am missing the ring everything else is not matching up
The ring is the shiny thing next to the dog. Yes it is the full version.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
Lakerfanalways said:
BoxShot said:
Lakerfanalways said:
Infinite Zero said:

The ring is the shiny thing next to the dog. Yes it is the full version.

Ok I just got the ring so I guess everything will start working normally again right..like I will see the angel person now when I go through the bridge

AWESOME now its working right..I guess I just had to find the stupid ring LOL

jvt777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
he is already defeated
yaynds.gif

my team:
minstral level 32
thief level 30
mage level 30
priest level 29

jumb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys I'm having an issue later in the game (obv. spoilers) towards the end of the story at Upover. Before you try and ride that blue dragon (after equiping the dragon gear), when you talk to him the screen goes black and then nothing happens. The music keeps playing in the background though.

I'm using an R4, and I've tried both the latest Wood R4 and the latest DSTT firmware but the freeze still happens. I'm using the XENOM release, with and without the cracktro patch.

Does anyone have an idea on what could be happening?

edit: the rom/save works in no$, so they must be fine.

Fancypancy99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What even are all these cheating things? R4, Bahamut, Xenom and such that are being noted about here. My advice for all thee problems: don't use them! I mean, sure, I have an Action Replay for the DSi and one for the DS/ DSLite, but I have little to no problems with games and codes.

By the way, if anyone has any advanced alchemy recipes, could you post them so others can use them? that would be helpful to many people. Also, here is the map again if anyone did not notice it the first time:

=======================================
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
[/color]
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
=======================================

raylgo

Trophies
XP
Country
Is the game fully working on Wood R4 now? I tried a clean Bahamut dump and it gives me 2 white screens... I tried a Xenom dump (with the intro) and same thing on Wood R4 1.11.

I tried going back to Wood R4 1.10 since there are some people who say that 1.10 works for them but I got nothing. I'm going to try the double patch to turn a Bahamut dump into a cracked Xenom dump without the intro tomorrow though...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Not even got started with this yet. Hope it works, I never tested it. Every time I fire up my DS I end up listening to music in Moonshell instead of playing anything.

wcanywayz

Trophies
XP
Country
!Works! non patched with the DSlite "Supercard Two" the SCDSTWO never frozen WITH ANY GAME yet (probably cause it can emulate original carts etc.)

doesnt work as a clean rom on DSlite acekard 2 AKAIO fw.1.7....

I'm not gonna bother patching for acekard incase it ruins wifi like pokemon HS & SS had for me and 2 friends.... couldn't swap pokemon... since i have the SCDSTWO its okay for me, but i update cards for mates an they only have acekards.
Dragon quest uses wifi.... anyone with a patch have trouble with wifi?

B

ball2012003

ok i just beat the game i think
a fygg fell from the sky and said to be continued does this mean Dragon Quest X will continue off from this game or is there still more that i can do because i know there are still places i havent been to

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Fancypancy99 said:
Ha, everybody! I iz on DSi, doing stuffz! Yah ha ha! Turns out my Wifi is only for the internet, and not for Wi-Fi functionality (oh well).

Sounds like your router is secured with WPA. If I remember correctly, the DSi can connect to WPA connections for net browsing etc, but for wi-fi gaming the best security you can use is WEP.

raylgo

Trophies
XP
Country
Still cant get this game to work on Wood R4 1.10 or 1.11... Gives me 2 white screens after Xenom's intro. Can someone please help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night