DS #5267: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (USA)

B

ball2012003

shredrdie said:
k i got a problem. i got through the training grounds. and instead of getting the card needed to go through the ruins gate, i get a gold coin with a dot as the name. i beat the training again and this time get some medicine for healing. any ideas what to do?

thanks in advance
unsure.gif
Did you choose the chest on the right?

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
ball2012003 said:
shredrdie said:
k i got a problem. i got through the training grounds. and instead of getting the card needed to go through the ruins gate, i get a gold coin with a dot as the name. i beat the training again and this time get some medicine for healing. any ideas what to do?

thanks in advance
unsure.gif
the chest on the left has the card..
biggrin.gif

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
Can someone upload a save file for me if you are about to be where I am or even a bit before, I dont mind, its a lot better than starting over.
did you go talk to the village chief at his house after he talked to you on that moutain

B

ball2012003

Never mind I found out why the cloud didn't form the first time I stepped on it. Its because I got the cold snap gem stone before I went up to the cloud thing so the game just skipped that cut scene itself. All I had to do was reverse the the alchemy forge and I was able to get past it. Thanks anyway.

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totoy_Kamote said:
ball2012003 said:
shredrdie said:

thanks in advance
unsure.gif
biggrin.gif

the one on the left is where i got the gold coin. and the one on the right was this elixir thing

HotSauce23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shredrdie said:
Totoy_Kamote said:
ball2012003 said:
shredrdie said:

thanks in advance
unsure.gif
biggrin.gif

the one on the left is where i got the gold coin. and the one on the right was this elixir thing

actually it doesn't matter which chest you choose, whichever one you choose first time around will be the card..the gold coin with a dot as its name is some bug/AP related issue that prevents you from getting necessary key items to progress in the story..the only way other people have gotten past it was to delete the save and restart but it might be possible to just go back to the previous save and redo the course thingy

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HotSauce23 said:
shredrdie said:
Totoy_Kamote said:
ball2012003 said:
shredrdie said:

thanks in advance
unsure.gif
biggrin.gif

actually it doesn't matter which chest you choose, whichever one you choose first time around will be the card..the gold coin with a dot as its name is some bug/AP related issue that prevents you from getting necessary key items to progress in the story..the only way other people have gotten past it was to delete the save and restart but it might be possible to just go back to the previous save and redo the course thingy

thought as much. thx ill restart the game

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a bit late joining the topic, and I don't want to look though 41 pages.

Is their a patch for this? I have a dstwo and last time i look their wasn't but it sounds like their is.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lrwr14 said:

Is their a patch for this? I have a dstwo and last time i look their wasn't but it sounds like their is.

u dont need a patch for the ds2, it works perfectly without patch for ds2

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
lrwr14 said:

no there's no patch for this... and i think no one is working for a patch..

you don't need a patch if you're using DSTwo...
biggrin.gif

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Totoy_Kamote said:
lrwr14 said:

no there's no patch for this... and i think no one is working for a patch..

you don't need a patch if you're using DSTwo...
biggrin.gif

It didn't work last time I tried it.... Maybe I need to update my card.

shri1026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting a black screen when sveta climbs down the rope in teppi ruins. I am using wood r4 1.19.
Everything was working fine upto that point. What should i do?

_yosh_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well from now on we just all can assume there's absolutely no team working on some f****** hexadecimal patch except Japanese ones lol
I had no idea Japan could even surpass the whole world in hacking xD
How about learning Japanese then ?!! lol !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?