Misc DS/Wii gaming weekends

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There will be no more gaming weekends. We are looking into other alternatives... This is now a tutorial only!
you can fallow either this tutorial or the one I've done:
If you are playing on an emulator:
1. Choose compatible emulator from below for your system (32 or 64 bit) and download one of them:

1) DeSmuMe v.0.9.6 WIFI with WinPcap v.4.1.1 : Download Here or Here
2) DeSmuMe v.0.9.7 r3947 x64 WIFI with WinPcap v.4.1.1 : Download Here or Here
3) DeSmuMe v.0.9.7 r3947 x64 WIFI with WinPcap v.4.1.2 : Download Here or Here
4) DeSmuMe v.0.9.7 r3947 x86/x32 WIFI with WinPcap v.4.1.1 : Download Here or Here
5) DeSmuMe v.0.9.7 r3947 x86/x32 WIFI with WinPcap v.4.1.2 : Download Here or Here

2. After download extract it to a chosen location:
1_online

3. Then run the WinPcap.exe file or extract it to somewhere and run it as an administrator:
2_online

4. Run a file depending on your system (again 32 or 64 bit):
4a_online

5. Head to config/ Wifi settings:
5i_online

6. Now switch to insfrastructure and select your internet board (either motherboard default or an external LAN ethernet board):
6i_online

7. Now continue with physical DS tutorial below ▼▼▼

If you play on a physical DS:
1. First download a patcher for ROMs (it is written near game name) and extract it to anywhere:
Patchers:
1) https://www.dropbox.com/s/k513wpk4d078ne7/SslPatcher v1.4.zip?dl=0 (SSL)
2) https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjseb262yin3fcz/WfcPatcher1.5.zip?dl=0 (ALTWFC)

(My advice is to make both SSL and ALTWFC roms, gaming weekends are always mentioning which one will be used)

2. Patch your ROM simply by moving your .NDS file into the .EXE file you just extracted:
3a_online

(If everything goes correct, you should have a new patched ROM now, it is usually marked by (NoSSL) or (Altwfc) at the end. If it ran and didn't create a new ROM, there must be something wrong with the ROM, maybe it's patched already);

2. Launch on any nintendo wfc compatible game or go to main settings of the DS (you should see this):
9_online

3. Go to options erase Nintendo WFC (This step is necessary only if you get errors)
3. If it shuts down boot your game again (Do not play any other game online but this one).
4. Go to nintendo WFC/ nintendo WFC settings/ nintendo Wi-Fi connection settings/ connection 1 and setup your wifi (I reccomend making no pasword for a wifi network, if you want security just make a MAC filter).
5. Click on connection 1 again and scroll down to Auto-obtain DNS.
6. Set Auto-obtain DNS to no and both bellow to 104.131.93.87 and 104.131.93.87
(secondary server at: 172.104.88.237 and 172.104.88.237)

7. Now from main menu go to nintendo WFC multiplayer and press next or yes wherever it will ask.

You are ready to play!!! Also you can bring a friend :) . You may use emulator as well. See you there! :)

Wii thread can be found here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-online-gaming-weekend.449227/

Last edited by auge,

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can play any game, but I have metroid, worms OW2, need for speed pro street, all call of duties, race driver b&r, grid, trackmania, no pokemons sorry :/ you can suggest your games with wfc ;) I'm sometimes trying metroid on 12am- 3pm gmt+3

Mentorium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i only have a ds but i will try running an emulator to see if my pc can handle wii games, but for now wanna play mario kart ds?

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the games I posted are all for ds, I'm new on wii online and I don't think you can join not an emulated wii games with emulator

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, I have whute screen after patching mario cart ds. I will try to do more testing ;)

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, last time I played with a totally random guy, who cheated, that wasn't very funfull :/ play fair :)

Mentorium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
btw i'm having a problem connecting to the wifi from my ds (works fine on pc), when i connect it gives me error code 51300 or 51302, I entered my password correctly, i tried wep, changing the channel, I even tried without any password and i still gives me this error, please help, if you know a fix.

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That's not a first time I hear about security problems for nds. Try to find information online, I had security problems untill I removed password from a router, try hotspoting via phone if you can. Good luck ;)

Mentorium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry, I won't be able to play tommorow, cause I have to get stuff for school, but we can play sunday.

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Online gaming weekend 11st - 12th of September 12am - 2pm (UTC/GMT+3) voting for the game here untill the start of the play choose from pokemon 4, pokemon 5, mario kart. Please vote only one time for a one game. Note: I patched my mario cart with AltWFC 1.5 instead of Nossil, seams to work just fine. I don't know if AltWFC and Nossil uses same patch, so if you can't see us make sure to use AltWFC 1.5 patcher https://github.com/AdmiralCurtiss/WfcPatcher/releases thanks for your time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: