Hacking Suggestion Emulation ON the Switch

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think emulation will be a long shot and not until the switch is blown wide open.

also id hate to see emulation if better systems have issues and this has issues with its own games, hate to think about emulation.
You just hate to think about the Switch in general, don't you

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just hate to think about the Switch in general, don't you
no its rather logical, why would you quote all butt hurt n shit.

hate the switch in general, yet own one and can predict yet again it will be the same ole.

lets not make this into another war post like the others, my opinion of nintendo is based on that it lacks anything i like and im sick of the same nintendo shit.

your opinion is you like the shit nintendo keeps re releasing.

so you dont have to quote, end of the day you have your views and i have mine.

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

hate the switch in general, yet own one and can predict yet again it will be the same ole.

lets not make this into another war post like the others, my opinion of nintendo is based on that it lacks anything i like and im sick of the same nintendo shit.

At least watch your language, you don't need to use "shit" in every phrase to get your opinion across.

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think we'll see any consoles from generation 6 as far as emulation goes. Perhaps the dreamcast, but that sounds a bit unlikely.

Handhelds we might be able to see generation 7 on it. Though a PSP emulator for the switch while I own multiple PSPs and Vitas seems redundant for me.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By all means then, feel free to stop posting in a section of the forum directly aimed at a specific Nintendo console.
my actual post was simply about what potential emulators.

it had nothing to do with things from other posts until you got the usual fan of nintendo coming to its rescue.

so maybe by all means like i stated about opinions, if you dont accept others then dont force yours, leave it be, thats what i did here

dont like it, dont quote it.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my actual post was simply about what potential emulators.

it had nothing to do with things from other posts until you got the usual fan of nintendo coming to its rescue.

so maybe by all means like i stated about opinions, if you dont accept others then dont force yours, leave it be, thats what i did here

dont like it, dont quote it.
Don't like it, still quoting it.

You're a dick, grow up.

Reactions: dubbz82

Xabring

Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Xabring no, my low end laptop with i3 and intel graphics can run PS2 emulators at smooth 60 fps.
HENCE THE WORD THINK. is different from KNOW but I am really curious if my non gaming lap can do that too; so I can update my knowledge of PS2 emulators then. Still, It's gonna be hard for those few brave ones that decide to make a PS2 emulator for the switch if they ever make it happen. For now, let's wait if they can crack the switch in the first place. One step at a time.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

So, you don't like what Nintendo has to offer... And instead of crying to them or just moving on, you post on a Nintendo centered forum? Nice logic.

Deleted member 388531

Trophies
XP
Get a Shield TV from NVidia, basicly anything that runs well on that will run well on the Switch.
Dolphin runs good at 1080p,even had me and a friend play a Brawl match.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Switch also supports OpenGL 4.5 and Vulkan so drivers shouldn't theoretically be a problem.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there's no port of Citrus to an ARM architecture device so we don't know how it would perform
Whatever the case, it wouldn't be running the code directly. Best case would be some sort of hardware virtualization, though that would require a kernel module and a lot of low-level kernel programming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu