Gaming Essential Xbox One games?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forza Horizon 3. Seriously, Horizon 3 is the best racing game I have ever played and some of the most fun I've had in a game in a long time. Grab a couple of your mates and enjoy~

^This. I have put tons of hours into Forza Horizon 3 as it is fun to mess around on and rise up on the leaderboards via trying insane methods of jumping or drifting. I even went as far out as to get Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One [DO NOT GET THE 360 VERSION!]) and Forza Horizon (Xbox 360) to play while taking breaks from 3. After playing the first Horizon game, I should have skipped it since it is not really open world, just the illusion that it is. Horizon 2 plays like 3 for the Xbox One version and the 360 version plays like the original Horizon.

What is interesting is that Horizon 2 on Xbox One is anywhere from 10-20$ whereas the 360 version is being sold at GameStop for 40$ USED. I asked why and I was told there was a high demand for that game; what a load of BS.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id highly recommend Forza horizon 3, since it is the best racing game I've ever played by far. Nothing comes even close imo. Cuphead is amazing too, the visuals and music are amazing and it offers a challenging yet fair game play experience.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really enjoy Horizon 3. I find it confusing as I'm used to the menu being front and center, but I love just running into things.

I found a Fiesta on the road just like my real Fiesta (except I have a SE I3 and not a RS I4) and I'm now trying to figure out how to unlock it.

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just want to mention that the Black Friday sales are fairly decent. South Park TFBW is on sale for $56 Canuckistan bolivares down from $80. You need a Gold membership, but I got away by having a cancelled free trial that ended literally a couple hours after I purchased the game

Snoogins757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rogue Legacy and cuphead, cheap retro inspired games with addictive challenging gameplay must haves in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUOk5Cftpa4