D

Deleted User

+1 Lost Winds
+1 World of Goo
+1 Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King
+1 LostWinds2: Winter of the Melodias
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1

Had to bite off the already bitten donut on this one...

+1 Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
+1 cave story: yes, it's the freeware platformer for the PC. Still, a good, nice, little platformer is a good platformer.
+1 And yet it moves: a platformer where you can (and have to) rotate the entire world to guide Fido Dido through a series of papier maché levels. There are some smart puzzle elements in it, it's catchy, addictive, and most of all: very original (both in gameplay aspect as in style). Absolutely worth trying. :)
EDIT: just...watch the trailer. It mocks the wiimote, but the comments are real.

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Art of Balance... the only wiiware game i had set out as a mission to complete. my dad who's almost 60 was hooked on art of balance and he's not a fan of video games.

+ Lilt Line very difficult but fun to pick up for 5minutes or so at a time.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I did. It's easily a 7/10. Good controls, visuals get the job done without issues that interfere in gameplay. IMHO the game accomplices what it sets out to do.
The only bad i can think is the lack of variety in missions but this is an arcade style ''shooter'' for shorts bursts, so its ok.

Along with Vampire Crystals and the upcoming Retro City Rampage this is one of the last worthwile Wiiware games.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't bother posting your essentials here, I've forgotten that it exists and I have too much trolling to attend with then go through all these posts to update the thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1