Homebrew Few questions about citra and i believe NTR for N3DS

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im curious about using citra and have been reading this tutorial about 3DS Screen Recording without a Capture Card (NTR CFW Method)

1) how has peoples experience been with citra and do you think its worth using? (graphics,gameplay)
2) also was curious about using the 3ds screen recording without a capture card so I can play on my laptop/stream to it? is it just an app runned on the 3ds? I currentely just modded my N3DS and have luma and I believe most current firmwares. Curious about how to use the debugger for NTR.

Id appreciate any help and details/description on anything that will help a noob lol

Thanks again

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im curious about using citra and have been reading this tutorial about 3DS Screen Recording without a Capture Card (NTR CFW Method)

1) how has peoples experience been with citra and do you think its worth using? (graphics,gameplay)
2) also was curious about using the 3ds screen recording without a capture card so I can play on my laptop/stream to it? is it just an app runned on the 3ds? I currentely just modded my N3DS and have luma and I believe most current firmwares. Curious about how to use the debugger for NTR.

Id appreciate any help and details/description on anything that will help a noob lol

Thanks again
Citra is not finished yet. There's a GTX 1060 in my PC, and the framerate still fluctuates often. I would suggest the streaming method if your local network is fast enough. I've used it, and it works much better than I initially thought, especially with an Ethernet connection. To stream, all you need is ntr 3.6 and kitkat slim on your PC. If you happen to own a PS4 or Xbox one controller, you can even control the 3ds as well. Other controllers and the keyboard work as well, but not nearly as well. Also, you cannot stream n3ds only games due to the extra cache being used to store the jpegs (Xenoblade runs at 10fps while streaming). Otherwise, should work fine.

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if I get python, kitkat slim, netframework 4.0+ on pc and what is the bootNTRselector either fonzd or the Pablo .cia ( install with FBI?) on 3ds and im good?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if I get python, kitkat slim, netframework 4.0+ on pc and what is the bootNTRselector either fonzd or the Pablo .cia ( install with FBI?) on 3ds and im good?
Just go to titledb through fbi and download bootntr selector. Just the regular one. Also, you should already have the netframework installed onto your pc. If you've ever run a steam game among other things it should have been installed automatically. I also don't believe this uses python, though it's good to have installed anyway.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I change screen resolution? to make bigger on my laptop screen? thanks again
I believe Snickerstream supports fullscreen viewing, though im not a fan of the anti aliasing it uses that makes the screen look extremely blurry. If you would like to try it, here's a link, many people are a big fan of the feature: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...lots-of-improvements-and-new-features.488374/. Otherwise, I personally use OBS to make any application fullscreen by creating a stream and previewing it in fullscreen mode. It's a bit more difficult, but provides much more customization.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FONZD vs. PabloMK7 is simply the Banner (like, what shows up on the top screen when you hover over the app). I like PabloMK7's Banner better, but it's purely visual.

Reactions: Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?