Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will be getting a PC release

Square Enix has announced that after the highly successful sales of Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on the PlayStation 4, they will be bringing the game to PC audiences this year. The PC version also boasts new features that were not in the PS4 release, such as the ability to add max Gil from the start, New Game + already unlocked, 60fps, and ultra-wide monitor support. Final Fantasy XII originally launched for the PlayStation 2 in 2006, and sold over 6 million copies. Square will also be holding a launch stream, with both the producer and the director of the game, and they will answer questions from fans.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will release on Steam on February 1, 2018. It will retail for $49.99, but those who buy it within the launch window will get a 20% discount.

:arrow: Source

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I am wary of playing games I legally got on Steam and then removing the DRM, getting a potential VAC ban or something like that.
thats not how that works, VAC only activates on online games that have it enabled, its an anticheat system, you should only be worried about modifying valve games and MW2

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats not how that works, VAC only activates on online games that have it enabled, its an anticheat system, you should only be worried about modifying valve games and MW2

Still, I'd rather not have them somehow find out if I use any games with a cracked Steam API file, IDK, oh well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all