Final.Fantasy.XIII.X360-Allstars

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Disc # are you on? I wonder if the ppf fixed any freezing from the corruption?

Gaisuto said:
The first two hours are a bore but it gets a lot more interesting once the "intro" sequence is done with.
I'm six hours into it and I love it personally.
smile.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:
quepaso said:
Im enjoying the game, but man the videos looks like crap. Turns out the game runs in NON-HD 576p resolution, and so do the videos!!! No wonder it looks so inferior to the ps3 version. Free is free, i'll play it and finish it, but im buying the real FF13 on PS3 to wash out this inferior version from my brain soon enough.
Wow... just wow.

Anyway, I'm thinking of buying a MU premium account for this game
tongue.gif
Otherwise it's gonna take me like a week to download. (71 MU links per disc? No thanks)

This game will take me anywhere around 3 weeks to finish, so im guessing a week is good enough
smile.gif

Meh, Battlefield BC2 is more important than this for now.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love grinding in final fantasy before completing it, I wont complete it for like a year and my characters will be insane. I started it yesterday but ended up having to head to bed as I was unwell
closedeyes.gif
I'm pissed about being only able to control 1 character at a time, disappointing.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A friend did a GOD install of disc one, again it seems to be playing a "once you get out of midgar" approach.

For a "first hour" judgement MagnaCarta II still has my vote for the better JRPG but I do not regret the time spent. Once something resembling exploring and customisation appears then I will make a call.
I will echo thegame07's "one character" being disappointing, especially after Magnacarta II did it so well. Battles are far more frenetic than previous titles which is a good thing. The upcoming (already out in Japan) End Of Eternity/resonance of fate may throw a wrench in to the proceedings too.

Graphics- no idea what people are calling anything on here, relatively speaking this is probably the prettiest FF game yet although that is not exactly difficult.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The graphics are fine just the videos don't look as great as the ps3 version but I don't see anything to complain about graphic wise.

I'm actually enjoying the battle system a lot more now I'm further into the game.

psssycho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
The graphics are fine just the videos don't look as great as the ps3 version but I don't see anything to complain about graphic wise.

Are you playing on a Hdtv??? Cuz I heard that there was no hd for the 360 version...
I'm worried a bit....

xraven13

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
BTW is this "normal" version or its rip or some weird version?? Because i read a lot comments that quality is worse then it should be ?? :s

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xraven13 said:
Well, name of my torrent file is the same as this title name so i guess that's the good version .D??

download it, then use the patch.

I completed the first disc without the patch, no problems at all.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh torrents.
There is a good chance that the torrent is the old corrupt version but when the fix is under 2 megs and trivial to apply who cares. ABGX360 will tell you if it is corrupt or you can just run the fix (it is a dumb fix and will apply regardless).

Lacking the PS3 version to test it against I can not say with certainty but I have played it now for several hours and have no issues with graphics. It was never going to be the difference between a 360 and a wii game or a handheld and a console game so I am not entirely sure* what people were on about in the first place. I suppose for reference I should say it was either component of perhaps more importantly VGA that I saw this on.

*OK the vast majority of the "arguments" I ever saw mentioned uncompressed audio which instantly flips the BS detector in my head.

All in all I could read the text, I could see the map and it looked no different to the other console games I have seen. I am sure it would look better on the PC (assuming it was done properly) but we passed that point some time ago anyhow.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
People that are sayin this game looks terrible on 360 are trolls in the purest form.
Yes it looks better on PS3, but is the difference truly that noticeable, and if it is, is it unbearable?

Checkout this link: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalf...y-xiii-face-off
In STILL screen captures, yes, you can see a slight difference, but watch the comparison video at the end of the article and you will see how slight the difference is.

It's all down to how PICKY and graphics orientated you are as a gamer. 576P will do me just fine.

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I for one, have nothing against the 360 besides the failure rate and paying for online gaming. BUT! I will be buying and playing this game on the console it was originally developed for. And yes in motion you can still see the graphic difference.

popopola

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once you apply the patch, if you run it throught abgx there will still be yellow text right?

Because that's what's happening with me.

Is it still okay to burn on a disc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad