Gaming Final Fantasy XV Shoulda Been A PS3 Game

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DAMN, spoiler alert. that ruined it for me. this wasnt a review... the 'stealth missions' are terrible too. im pretty sure they added one of the trailers as a major plot point lol. its a lazy 'un-canon' game.

Sorry! I didn’t mean too! I assumed you would have gotten through the game by now lol.

I saw that video a couple of times before I bought the game. It hyped me up SO much. It never even appeared in the game!! Just wow. I mean, at the very least, they could have made that video be an introductory opening to the game (you know, how they have those kingdom hearts introductory video openings with Utada songs playing in the background).

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry! I didn’t mean too! I assumed you would have gotten through the game by now lol.

I saw that video a couple of times before I bought the game. It hyped me up SO much. It never even appeared in the game!! Just wow. I mean, at the very least, they could have made that video be an introductory opening to the game (you know, how they have those kingdom hearts introductory video openings with Utada songs playing in the background).

it did appear in the game as nocts dream between one of the chapters leading me to conclude 'someone' obviously dies, before i saw the spoiler

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it did appear in the game as nocts dream between one of the chapters leading me to conclude 'someone' obviously dies, before i saw the spoiler
It did. But not all of it. I also felt that scene appeared out of the blue. I felt it had absolutely no relevance to the story in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM