Fire Emblem Heroes gets new characters, balancing changes, huge update

ogp.jpg

Nintendo and Intelligent System's gatcha game, Fire Emblem Heroes, has proven to be quite the success. A livestream was announced and broadcast to detail a breadth of new information. The following was announced:

CYL
More Choose Your Legends characters will be added to the game. A screenshot teases FE4's Midir. Joshua (Sacred Stones), Mia (Path of Radiance), Lute (Sacred Stones), and Dorcas (Blazing Blade) will be part of a new banner. Joshua will be a free unit via Tempest Trials. This starts 11/14 at 11pm PT.

Update changes
Staff users will be getting buffed. 5* healers can now get bonus skills. Sakura will be getting Fear+ and Physic+. Main story and paralogue maps will be reduced to only requiring 10 stamina max now. You'll also get 100 free character slots in the barracks. Cooldowns for certain skills were altered as well.

JQbGZ3s.jpg
Weapon Refinery
Clearing the new story maps will unlock access to the weapon refinery. Here, you can add stat bonuses to prexisting weapons via new items called Gold Coins. Arena medals and refining stones will be added as well, and will assist in the refinery. Divine Dew will be used to change weapons like the Durandal to the Blazing Durandal, and the Tyrfing to the Divine Tyrfing.

Legendary Hero Event
Ike, Deiderre, Celica, Genny, Bride Cordelia, Bride Caeda, Spring Xander, Spring Camilla, Brave Lyn, Ayra, and Hector will be part of a new banner focus. Focus will be boosted to 8%, and non focus 5*s will have zero chance of being summoned. This stats Nov 27.

Story
"Book II" of the game's main story is here. A trailer was shown off to promote it. New character Fjorm will be given as a free 5* unit by completing Book I of the story.

A full datamine of the update can be viewed below.

:arrow: Source

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty certain a lot of people still play this game.

I'm not sure about the healers buffs. I thought they were fine. They are meant to be healers not high damage units.

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did play it for a short time, basicly it could be nice but has to much gamble like most of thease games.
Not worth the time playing.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
I would like to play this but I already have two mobile games in my workplayload that use up all my time I’m willing to dedicate to mobile games. They are like a curse with no antidote. Well at least they aren‘t from EA.
I'm in the middle of searching some great mobile games so that I can relax after a hard day....would you mind sharing those games you're playing, because I just can't find anything decent...the store is full of pay to win garbage and the same old reworked mmo bullshit games...and of course those pesky kids games... -_-
I'll very much appreciate it. :)

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Welp for what I've saw so far, we going a step further in the powercreep.
Well the game is based on that.

I may go back on it to do the story but things like arena medal et such are coming way to late.
Summup of my story on Heroes.
Part of story release -> clean it -> wait (1-2 weeks if not more) -> new tower -> clean it (in 1 week) -> wait -> random content -> wait.

Since I'm not interested in those spring reskin and other, well there not a lot left.

So I'm generally on phantom of the kill. (at least they got real time pvp, something that could benefit Heroes).

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm in the middle of searching some great mobile games so that I can relax after a hard day....would you mind sharing those games you're playing, because I just can't find anything decent...the store is full of pay to win garbage and the same old reworked mmo bullshit games...and of course those pesky kids games... -_-
I'll very much appreciate it. :)
Yugioh Duel Links and Tales of the Rays. Probably nothing for you if you don't like yugioh and japanese RPGs.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait, do you have that screenshot teasing Midir? Will they pull an "Ayra" like the last TT banner?
Here.

It doesn't seem like he'd be added any time soon, what with all the banners that are upcoming, but it seems odd that they freeze framed on his portrait specifically, out of all the other characters in the series. (Want more Genealogy reps!)

ClassyDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here.

It doesn't seem like he'd be added any time soon, what with all the banners that are upcoming, but it seems odd that they freeze framed on his portrait specifically, out of all the other characters in the series. (Want more Genealogy reps!)
They froze on quite a few characters throughout that section with varying levels of relevancy. Freezing on Midayle looked to be like more of a coincidence. *secretly just wants more thracia representation first*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @SylverReZ great to see you here