Fire Emblem Heroes gets new characters, balancing changes, huge update

ogp.jpg

Nintendo and Intelligent System's gatcha game, Fire Emblem Heroes, has proven to be quite the success. A livestream was announced and broadcast to detail a breadth of new information. The following was announced:

CYL
More Choose Your Legends characters will be added to the game. A screenshot teases FE4's Midir. Joshua (Sacred Stones), Mia (Path of Radiance), Lute (Sacred Stones), and Dorcas (Blazing Blade) will be part of a new banner. Joshua will be a free unit via Tempest Trials. This starts 11/14 at 11pm PT.

Update changes
Staff users will be getting buffed. 5* healers can now get bonus skills. Sakura will be getting Fear+ and Physic+. Main story and paralogue maps will be reduced to only requiring 10 stamina max now. You'll also get 100 free character slots in the barracks. Cooldowns for certain skills were altered as well.

JQbGZ3s.jpg
Weapon Refinery
Clearing the new story maps will unlock access to the weapon refinery. Here, you can add stat bonuses to prexisting weapons via new items called Gold Coins. Arena medals and refining stones will be added as well, and will assist in the refinery. Divine Dew will be used to change weapons like the Durandal to the Blazing Durandal, and the Tyrfing to the Divine Tyrfing.

Legendary Hero Event
Ike, Deiderre, Celica, Genny, Bride Cordelia, Bride Caeda, Spring Xander, Spring Camilla, Brave Lyn, Ayra, and Hector will be part of a new banner focus. Focus will be boosted to 8%, and non focus 5*s will have zero chance of being summoned. This stats Nov 27.

Story
"Book II" of the game's main story is here. A trailer was shown off to promote it. New character Fjorm will be given as a free 5* unit by completing Book I of the story.

A full datamine of the update can be viewed below.

:arrow: Source

Dgabriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I did play it for a short time, basicly it could be nice but has to much gamble like most of thease games.
Not worth the time playing.
you can win every event and stuff just using free characters just level themup and make sure they are in 4 and 3 stars each

Last edited by Dgabriel,

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Yugioh Duel Links and Tales of the Rays. Probably nothing for you if you don't like yugioh and japanese RPGs.
I love the the Anime, but I was never good at actually playing....so I'll skip that...but will definitely check Tales of the Rays, because jRPG's are one of my favorite genres. :)
Thank you! :D

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone still play this game?
You'd be surprised. Nintendo has made so much money from this game they never anticipated it would be this successful. It's #17 on Google Play for top grossing. Needless to say, this single game has attracted many new Fire Emblem fans, including myself.

That said, CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME MORE MUTHA FUCKIN HOSHIDO SEASONALS? I demand a Christmas Takumi! Flying archer on Kinshi bird!

Last edited by Pluupy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended