Fire Emblem Warriors gameplay live right now on GBAtemp Twitch

657.jpg
live.PNG

Check out @Meteor7 currently streaming the awesome Fire Emblem Warriors on the GBAtemp Twitch channel

:arrow:Fire Emblem Warriors Review
:arrow:GBAtemp Twitch

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome by opinion. :ninja:

So by "Opinion" Is this a better buy than Hyrule warriors? Cause I though about getting it since the price dropped, Also how does it compare to Dragon Quest Heroes? :unsure:

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also how does it compare to Dragon Quest Heroes?

Two different genres, but I'd play both of them? Their great games in their own genre--head-to-head I'd probably play FE:W just because it's newer.

As for a better buy over HW, yes. Although, if you can get HW DLC free, that's also good because you'll be waiting till March 2018 for all of the DLC in FE:W.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two different genres, but I'd play both of them? Their great games in their own genre--head-to-head I'd probably play FE:W just because it's newer.

As for a better buy over HW, yes. Although, if you can get HW DLC free, that's also good because you'll be waiting till March 2018 for all of the DLC in FE:W.
Why are they different? Aren't they made by the same developers?:unsure:

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are they different? Aren't they made by the same developers?

I'm just breaking them into their own genre since they're both hack'n'slash (in a sense)--DQ has those DQ moments and DQH reflects that; FE (as you know) is a S-RPG and FE:W reflects that (to an extent). For example, FE:W plays off of its weapon-triangle, but also utilizes its aptitude for certain weapons X character (like trying to use D-rank weapons when you're only an E-rank ___).

I think the shared devs would be Koei Tecmo and Omega Force.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just breaking them into their own genre since they're both hack'n'slash (in a sense)--DQ has those DQ moments and DQH reflects that; FE (as you know) is a S-RPG and FE:W reflects that (to an extent). For example, FE:W plays off of its weapon-triangle, but also utilizes its aptitude for certain weapons X character (like trying to use D-rank weapons when you're only an E-rank ___).

I think the shared devs would be Koei Tecmo and Omega Force.
I get that they each have their own individual things from the respective games to give them the uniqueness of their featured title, Hyrule warriors being about legend of zelda has items to use like link does in many games, Fire emblem having that weakness like mega man system (or as you call it the weapon triangle) and some strategy to the fighting, dragon quest having.... dragon quest functions. Though that does exist, is it enough to really call it a new game, is it enough to say they aren't mostly the same concept?

Most people might mistakenly not try the game seeing as if they are commonly the same in most ways, running around a huge battle field, fighting thousands of enemies with small group of players, multiple areas to explore and missions to challenge on top of the main one. Having each map take up to 1 hour each. I know tecmo made a name for themself with these kind of games, I'm not saying anything bad by that, but what are the chances people will think they are mostly the same even with minor differences?:unsure:

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people might mistakenly not try the game seeing as if they are commonly the same in most ways, running around a huge battle field, fighting thousands of enemies with small group of players, multiple areas to explore and missions to challenge on top of the main one.

Well, the basis of these games is from Dynasty Warriors--Hack'n'slash is their bread-and-butter. It pretty much boils down to: do you like cheeseburgers? Fries? A drink of some kind? Good news! We have a happy meal for you!

So, if you like Warriors games and the spins KT/OF puts on the games from IS, SE, or Ninty, etc, then you'll see the value in playing immediately.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, missed the livestream. Anyways warriors is a ton of fun on switch, I played it for about an hour last night. If the livestream is still available to watch on twitch than I might go watch it later today.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dang, missed the livestream. Anyways warriors is a ton of fun on switch, I played it for about an hour last night. If the livestream is still available to watch on twitch than I might go watch it later today.
Here friend, a full playlist of Meteor's events so far:
Code:
Part 1: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/183668815
Part 2: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/183724784
Part 3: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/183817239
Have fun ♪

Last edited by Scarlet,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Here friend, a full playlist of Meteor's events so far:
Code:
Part 1: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/183668815
Part 2: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/183724784
Part 3: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/183817239
Have fun ♪
They're also currently being uploaded to the GBAtemp YouTube as well :D
Part 1:
Part 2:

LinksAsleeping

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it sucks!!! they removed the 3D feature for 3DS -_- the game looks pale without the 3D feature.

I agree. Not a good sign for the 3DS, either.

I would have bought Fire Emblem Warriors, but I decided to go with Super Mario Odyssey for now. I will pick it up at a later date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...