Hacking Flashcart overseas shipping.

soulo.kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good day my fellow gbatemp members... I'm from the philippines and Iown a N3DSXL(LumaCFW). I want to play DS games tho, and there's a way to play DS games thru the 3DS' native DS loader via cfw. But I still prefer using a flashcart.

Do you guys know of any gbatemp approved shops that ships items overseas?

Preferrably Supercard DStwo.

Thanks in advance guys!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good day my fellow gbatemp members... I'm from the philippines and Iown a N3DSXL(LumaCFW). I want to play DS games tho, and there's a way to play DS games thru the 3DS' native DS loader via cfw. But I still prefer using a flashcart.

Thanks in advance guys!
Why DSTWO?

EinEin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
@Shadow#1 this legit man? If it is. I'll check if it ships overseas.

@EinEin - hmmm... What others would you suggest? I previously had an edgeDS cart, but i sold it along with my NDSLite.
The same one as Shadow#1 suggested, I've been using the old version of the cart for years now, never had any problem with it. game compatibility is great.

Below is their official website, and they have many resellers, you should check the Where to Buy for more info.
http://www.r4ids.cn/r4ids-e.htm

Btw, I also own a supercard dstwo, 4-5 years ago, it might be worth it. But now with CFW, not really worth the price.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTWO isn't a bad flashcart, the price is a bit high due to the features it has (also rarity these days), If you want something cheap just get the R4i Gold 3DS Plus. (I personally have a DSTWO+ and an R4i Gold 3DS Plus, both work great, DSTWO though runs the games smoother.)

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I wanted an r4i gold plus from
http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575
And although the site says "free shipping" my friend said the price of shipping is the same as the price of the cart. Is this true?
Also we live in the UK so how long would it take and is there any possibility of it being confiscated when it enters our borders?
That's completely false, free shipping is free shipping, that means no charge for the shipping. Free shipping is usually the longest method of shipping. I don't know how long it would take to get to UK.

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm.. Is Supercard DSTwo bad?
Not bad but i's out of market. I can't find a place to buy it online,

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks in advance guys!
In fact , most sites are shipping overseas unless the get a warehouse in other countries too(as fas as I know, the 3ds-flashcard and mochipsdirect get American stock). And yes, you can order from the gbatemp sponsor NDS-Card.com.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning