Hacking Flatz releases write up for devs.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Flatz has released a write up for his fake pkg, self and elf method. Now it just needs a skilled dev to backport it from 4.55 to 4.05.

Way over my head but will be useful to some people.

https://t.co/OxmmmULjgY

Hopefully it wont be to long before we have game loading now :)

Now let the piracy/anti piracy debate begin below :P

Last edited by nikeymikey,

gamba66

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
4.55, it needs backporting to 4.05 so we can use it :)
Its also missing crucial parts of the package building progress to be able to dump and rebuild backups. He says he doesnt support piracy and left them out for that reason.

The code won't be the hard part it will take some time to debug/disassemble the code to find the correct pointers etc. for 4.05

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so glad that I have 2.57. I will wait until everything is 100 percent complete!
but there's nothing ON 2.57. Even if things get backported, I don't imagine there will EVER be anything on 2.57 that isn't available on 4.05 (and... first...), so why not just install 4.05 (if you're already above the 1.76)?

Last edited by urherenow,

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but there's nothing ON 2.57. Even if things get backported, I don't imagine there will EVER be anything on 2.57 that isn't available on 4.05 (and... first...), so why not just install 4.05 (if you're already above the 1.76)?
it s cool to be on lower firmware :D i am on 3.55 soo yeah this tells us that we are really into hacking the ps4:rofl2: just kiddin... but it is told to stay as low as possible... i think everyone below 4.05 will update after a cfw comes out so yeah :D but for now the hope is there to get some advantages over a higher fw:wub: i guess its his reason too :D ...

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, I didnt update to 2.57 from 1.76 because my PS4 came with 2.57 few years ago. Anyway, I m waiting for 4.05 to be fully ready and go then I will update it to 4.05. :D

it s cool to be on lower firmware :D i am on 3.55 soo yeah this tells us that we are really into hacking the ps4:rofl2: just kiddin... but it is told to stay as low as possible... i think everyone below 4.05 will update after a cfw comes out so yeah :D but for now the hope is there to get some advantages over a higher fw:wub: i guess its his reason too :D ...

Thank you. :)

Brenry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dusted off my ps4 the other day and sitting on 2.57 as well, which would have been a manditory patch back in aug '15 prior to 3.0. That "manditory" man was in my mind after reading recent posts of systems downloading updates regardless if Do Not Update was toggled, even disabled router's wifi just to check date. I share the same feelings as that other guy, just waiting until everything gets worked out among the modders for a stable approach. Until then my dust magnet goes back into the closet.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dusted off my ps4 the other day and sitting on 2.57 as well, which would have been a manditory patch back in aug '15 prior to 3.0. That "manditory" man was in my mind after reading recent posts of systems downloading updates regardless if Do Not Update was toggled, even disabled router's wifi just to check date. I share the same feelings as that other guy, just waiting until everything gets worked out among the modders for a stable approach. Until then my dust magnet goes back into the closet.

Now you are speaking my language.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: