• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Football Season is comming

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone else has come up with this idea but here it goes.
I currenty have a slingbox AV and will soon own a slingbox pro HD because I cant use my tablet with the AV.
I was wondering if any football fans would be willing to share their slingbox with other football fans.
For example I am a giants fan , but I cant watch all of their televised games because I dont live in new york , so what I was thinking was maybe we could setup a forum where we could share our connection.

The only thing I'm not sure about is , could there be any security issues as far as getting hacked could go becasue you are giving limted access to the router I suppose.
There also would be other details to work out but I just wanted to see what anyone here thinks about it.

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose I could do that , but , then I was thinking this would be more community like......I just ordered a slingbox pro HD , I have a slingbox av right now , I think I might sell it on ebay . Its still brand new , I bought it off a friend last week :-/

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night