Homebrew from .elf to launcher.dat

ground

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,

i have some troubles with getting .elf files converted to launcher.dat so they can run from multiroploader.
I was trying to start the Blargsnes.elf file and this is hat I did:
1)download and install python
2)download pythontools
3) download mandelbrot app

now here is the thing: if i use the mandelbrot app source (which also includes python tools) the mandelbrot app converts perfectly and starts. but when I change homebrew.elf with blargsnes.elf (and rename it ofcourse) it doesn't start. Now i now that the 3ds.ld file is also important for that conversion.

so here is my question: how can I convert blagsnes.elf to a perfect launcher.dat?

tanks in advance!

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Hey,

i have some troubles with getting .elf files converted to launcher.dat so they can run from multiroploader.
I was trying to start the Blargsnes.elf file and this is hat I did:
1)download and install python
2)download pythontools
3) download mandelbrot app

now here is the thing: if i use the mandelbrot app source (which also includes python tools) the mandelbrot app converts perfectly and starts. but when I change homebrew.elf with blargsnes.elf (and rename it ofcourse) it doesn't start. Now i now that the 3ds.ld file is also important for that conversion.

so here is my question: how can I convert blagsnes.elf to a perfect launcher.dat?

tanks in advance!
compiled code from ctrulib will not work in the arm9/arm11 baremetal environment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: