Hacking Frontier Gate (Boost+) Translation Project

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i know the original frontier gate isn't translated so how about translating that first and then the sequel?

ARD96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi i know the original frontier gate isn't translated so how about translating that first and then the sequel?
Can you hack the game? I'll help as much as I can to translating both games, so more people could share all the fun together.

Last edited by ARD96,

Hika

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
So it's been a year since you started this thread, and it's seems there's still no hacker. Have you tried asking some people at RHDN? or maybe reddit's /r/JRPG. Or . . maybe you could post some translated script for some kind of "proof". That way maybe you could gather some attention. I don't understand hacking nor japanese so i just hope for the best. I really want to play this game in english.

Reactions: SubLoverD

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to find someone that can hack the game and possibly find some more people to translate it maybe check out RHDN or go to reddit forums

This is another example though of only producing games for a particular country in 1 language which frankly is buillshit in this day and age

ARD96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, Brazilian, I like this question, I'm sorry to relive this topic, but would you like to know if you were able to patch the game? Leave that Japanese and leave in USA.:bow:
Well, that's what I've been trying to do. I was trying to get help from people here who can hack the game to get the script, which I'm gonna translating it once I get my hands on it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nice idea
So it's been a year since you started this thread, and it's seems there's still no hacker. Have you tried asking some people at RHDN? or maybe reddit's /r/JRPG. Or . . maybe you could post some translated script for some kind of "proof". That way maybe you could gather some attention. I don't understand hacking nor japanese so i just hope for the best. I really want to play this game in english.
Nice idea, though I can only do some translation, not the hacking. I'll put something here about translated in-game script.

ARD96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Um, okay. It's really been past a year and yet still can't hack the game. That's too bad, I know, I'm sorry.
Just wanna show you some pictures if the game's translated, more or less. This is not an english patched rom, just some pictures to show you some of translated japanese stuffs into english. Feel free to correct me if I mistranslated some words.
photo_2018-08-02_17-24-35.jpg
photo_2018-08-02_17-24-43.jpg
photo_2018-08-02_17-24-45.jpg
photo_2018-08-02_17-24-32.jpg

Last edited by ARD96,

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um, okay. It's really been past a year and yet still can't hack the game. That's too bad, I know, I'm sorry.
Just wanna show you some pictures if the game's translated, more or less. This is not an english patched rom, just some pictures to show you some of translated japanese stuffs into english. Feel free to correct me if I mistranslated some words. View attachment 138173 View attachment 138174 View attachment 138175 View attachment 138176

I am a little confused now as DarthDub offered you help in hacking the game via discord what happened there ARD96?

ARD96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Would you all tell us the discord server?
I could invite you, just chat my Discord account.

@ARD96 is that photoshopped pics??? looks legit lol
yeah, it is. not so good with photoshop but I always wanted to make an english translation of this game.

so whats going on with this?
A friend of mine introduced me to his friend who could get the script. But they are currently working on another project, probably gonna start next year I hope.
I'll post an update here once I get the script.

Beats me, but I want this to happen, this game is fantastic.
ikr, that's why I make this thread. in case someone could also help or share information.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: