Gaming Fun games with no story/time waster

dizz00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Are there good/fun games with no story(mini games?), something like mario kart or smash if it's nintendo. But i don't want it to be fighting like sf or racing, and no revealing stuf like doa3 venus, because i'll play it in college(and already have it( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). Any suggestions?

Edit:and something that i can enjoy without sound, so rhythm games is out of the question.

Last edited by dizz00,
Reactions: XC-3730C

dizz00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks all for the suggestions.

Are there something that just battle it out with no progress needed(sorry if i worded it poorly), i usually only play story based games(rpg,vn) so i don't know what genre is this kind of games.

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great topic! I find modern games have way too much dialog (I understand that this is essential for RPG's), and it often takes 5 or more minutes to actually start playing.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's Virtua Tennis 4 or Gal Gunvolt[/QUWOTE]
GAL GUNVOLT?

First is called GAL GUN double peace, and i thought he said no story or revealing stuff. Second, gunvolt? As in Azure striker gunvolt, a game exclusive to nintendo 3DS and switch? :ninja:

Well to answer op question, there is playstation allstar battle royale, is like smash bros but with playstation characters. Then there is downwell, is $3 on psn and is just a game where you endlessly go down a well and survive. Maybe try finding some roguelikes?

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: InquisitionImplied

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonder what this is, never heard of it, reminds me of Mighty gunvolt. In fact, IT IS THE SAME GAME. :blink:

So you are suggesting a game that is only available in japan? for psvita unless you have a 3ds which is available everywhere?:unsure:

No, I meant it was Japan only on the Vita. I didn't know that those were the same game!

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Actually he is right, Gal*Gunvolt is PS4/PSVita's Mighty Gunvolt port, released in Japan only.

TBH most games nowadays have these "time wasting" features. If you don't wanna have to worry about stuff like this, I'd recommend a few shooters (like Killzone and Borderlands) and games with the magical Skip Button. Like Odin Sphere for example.

Last edited by thewarhammer,

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Since this is PSV, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (it's like smash bros.), Dragon's Crown (beat-em up game and you can grind like there's no tomorrow, just ignore the story. Don't play the Sorceress, she's revealing 'stuff' :rofl2:).

dizz00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Actually he is right, Gal*Gunvolt is PS4/PSVita's Mighty Gunvolt port, released in Japan only.

TBH most games nowadays have these "time wasting" features. If you don't wanna have to worry about stuff like this, I'd recommend a few shooters (like Killzone and Borderlands) and games with the magical Skip Button. Like Odin Sphere for example.
I have a rule that i have to read all story however short and crappy, i even read project diva crappy story lol. It's just less immersing if i read it in uni.

Currently grinding after finishing dungeon travelers 2 because i want to "complete" the game without dedicating my time to it and sacrifice my other games(this game is demanding lol)

Reactions: thewarhammer

HEADBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally recommend Bit Trip Runner 2, Ninja Senki DX(If you enjoy retro style platformers), and Rayman Legends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...