• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Fusion GPS testimony released, parts of Trump-Russia dossier confirmed by a Trump campaign source

• Thread starter Xzi
  • Start date
  • Views 11,455
  • Replies 210
  • Likes 1

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump has been running on low sleep for many years and he confesses that he eats almost all fast food, some of the worst fast food to boot (McDonald's). This is all routine for him by now, and now is age 71. It's obvious by how he says things and what he says that he mostly can't form complete thoughts now. He'll move between subjects quickly or get outraged at specific things (usually brown/black people) and forget where he is and whose company he's in.

Thing is, Republicans don't care how many gaffes he makes or how far gone he is, Trump's a useful puppet for them as much as he is for foreign interests. As long as Trump takes all the heat, Ryan, McConnell, and the rest of the Republican leadership don't have to face any accountability.

But aren't the Republicans the party of self responsibility? ;)

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There's no such thing anymore, among both Rublicans or Democrats. Neither of the two parties seems to focus on making laws for the long term, they only do what will get votes.
I dunno, with so many examples like marijuana legalization and net neutrality, it doesn't seem like Republicans care at all about what the voters want any more. They care about solidifying corporate power in this country, the fallout is left for the next Dem in office to fix.

Last edited by Xzi,

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to see Trumps long form Birth certificate! I heard he was born in Bavaria.

So we need to see his birth certificate to prove he's american!

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude... Please tell me your joking....

Like I said.. I'm mentally damaged. *halucinations, unable to control anger.. and even memory issues* And I would be able to do that.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude... Please tell me your joking....

Like I said.. I'm mentally damaged. *halucinations, unable to control anger.. and even memory issues* And I would be able to do that.
Also I find it interesting that they used this to test his mental health, because typically this type of test is used for diagnosing Alzheimer's. Yes, there are overlaps between Alzheimer's and dementia, but this test wouldn't catch stuff that differentiates them (nor would it catch any other mental health issues that don't include short-term memory loss as a symptom)

Reactions: Xzi and Tigran

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night