Homebrew Suggestion Fuze Studio Emulators

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw this thing called "Fuze Studio" coming to the Switch and I heard that you can code stuff with it on-the-go.
I'm thinking that with this we may be able to port some emulators (especially hyped for GameCube VC or Dolphin), and make some HomeBrew games or maybe some HomeBrew apps.
Thoughts?
EDIT: I just realized this doesn't make emulators possible because it has power to less than 5% of the Switch's power. Woops.

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905,

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is less than 5% really not enough to emulate something really weak? Like Gameboy or NES? Even at 10 fps?

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While this wouldn't be useful for emulators and standard "homebrew" it still has a lot of educational value. It will be interesting to see if Nintendo officially endorses it, they might considering that you only get access to about 5% of the "power" of the Switch....

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While this wouldn't be useful for emulators and standard "homebrew" it still has a lot of educational value. It will be interesting to see if Nintendo officially endorses it, they might considering that you only get access to about 5% of the "power" of the Switch....
theoretically gba emulation is possible as even 5% of the cpu is more power than the gba ever had

Last edited by tunip3,
Reactions: bennyman123abc

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ds needs 2 screens though
you could put the screens next to one another, though that would ruin a few games and be awkward as heck with others.
nobody remembers that nintendo did ds vc on wii u, not that bad tbh, try through an emulator on a computer or tablet or something, let's just hope this time they allow for full adjustment of screen size/placement and the ability to remap controls so it turns out better then how the wii u did it

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nobody remembers that nintendo did ds vc on wii u, not that bad tbh, try through an emulator on a computer or tablet or something, let's just hope this time they allow for full adjustment of screen size/placement and the ability to remap controls so it turns out better then how the wii u did it

people do remember. its just that wii u had a screen in your hand and one on the tv which was easily the best solution, but not available here.
the other screen modes were very awkward. and without a touchscreen in your hand, many games become unplayable anyway.

though thinking back about it, ds resolution wasnt that high, so you could just have the screens like they should be, albeit looking super small

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i kow but still it had 2screens

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I could see Nintendo offering DS games either by using one on top of the other or side by side.

When docked I could see them using some Android style touch emulator where you using the analogue stick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: