WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you check if you can scratch using AnyTitle Deleter? If you use IOS236 in the cMIOS installer, it should be able to just overwrite any MIOS or cMIOS you have installed. And since you can only have one MIOS or cMIOS at any time, it doesn't matter if you deleted it before or not.

Reactions: jonthedit

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the action replay.dol and mios.wad included in that DL are copyrighted material. not sure about the other files included.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
giantpune said:
the action replay.dol and mios.wad included in that DL are copyrighted material. not sure about the other files included.
And on top of that, there's also bootmii in there, which Team Twiizers asked to not redistribute.

Download links removed because of that. You'll have to put up a download without copyrighted files, or otherwise the links will keep getting deleted.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then you didn't install IOS236 correctly, it needs all 4 patches. AnyTitle Deleter won't work for most people, and it's one of the most dangerours apps, so you want ot avoid using it if possible, and it is.

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
jonthedit said:
Oh, my bad! I'll fix it immediately.
Edit : Fixed, but the Spoiler shows up as Two? :wtf:
Good, we're getting there, but there's still in there the AR wad, which can't be included, and I had to remove the links again
tongue.gif

jonthedit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
raulpica said:
jonthedit said:
Good, we're getting there, but there's still in there the AR wad, which can't be included, and I had to remove the links again
tongue.gif

Actually, you're wrong this time. That is my channel I made, its just a launcher.
And sorry for posting in the wrong section. Thanks for moving it.
smile.gif

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
jonthedit said:
raulpica said:
jonthedit said:
tongue.gif

Actually, you're wrong this time. That is my channel I made, its just a launcher.
And sorry for posting in the wrong section. Thanks for moving it.
smile.gif
Duh, looks like I had to test it first then, too bad I didn't have my Wii near, that time
tongue.gif
It was the name that threw me off
tongue.gif

Feel free to re-add the links by editing your post
smile.gif

matthenry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea so i have a problem, i did the things in homebrew... and when i start Action Replay it boots up but says "please insert your Action Replay Hardware into Slot B", and nothing i do seems to work. Can anyone help??? (I think it has something to do w/ Game Cube Saver, and saving the US.GCI file to the memory card, but another question is do i have to erase everything on my gcube mem card for it to copy US.GCI???) Thanks

jonthedit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
matthenry said:
Yea so i have a problem, i did the things in homebrew... and when i start Action Replay it boots up but says "please insert your Action Replay Hardware into Slot B", and nothing i do seems to work. Can anyone help??? (I think it has something to do w/ Game Cube Saver, and saving the US.GCI file to the memory card, but another question is do i have to erase everything on my gcube mem card for it to copy US.GCI???) Thanks

1) Is the memory card 3rd party? (Intec, Madcat, etc)
2) Did you properly place the memory card into slot B, copy the GCI to slot B, and place the card in Slot B while booting the AR up?
3) Did you temporarily remove the 2nd memory card in slot A?
4) Is your memory card 123 blocks or higher?
5) Is your Wii a 4.0U or higher?
Hope that helps~

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody have this working 100% of the time?

In my testing of this i have had no games successfully boot up after selecting codes, plus after the reading disc ID and starting AR.... sometimes i just get a funny stripy screen followed by the no signal prompt from my tv.

I am using ORIGINAL AR hardware, dont know if that makes any difference........

Edit: Fixed it. I had the AR in the wrong slot lol, funny how it actually loaded a couple of times and even showed the code list...

What is the best cMIOS to use with this? And does it work with backups? I have had zero success so far with backups.

Macopride64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any program on a PC that allows you to add action replay codes to the ar114.dol or to the save file (us.gci or eu.gci)?Because whenever I add codes and I play with them the next time I go to Action Replay there not there. And also it would be better to have one for PC because it takes too long to enter codes on Action Replay.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this work with GC backups? cause i just get a stripy screen when trying to boot the game with the recommended cMIOS(not sure if its AR114b recommended)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning