GBAtemp Raffle #2 - sign up before it's too late!

Did you miss the first raffle back in July? Too bad, that means you didn't get to win a Nintendo Switch or one of the nice little Amazon gift cards we had up for grabs! Don't miss your chance this time: sign up before it's too late!

download.jpg

How to enter?
In order to be allowed to, enter you must:
1) be a Patreon backer as of November 1st - anyone who starts backing us after November 1st will not be able to enter the raffle since their first payment won't have been processed in time for the raffle.
2) post in the raffle thread that will appear on the home page some time during November
3) not get banned or suspended until the winners are announced

What prizes be offered?
We haven't yet settled the prizes but it will depend on the amount of support we receive on Patreon. Refer to the first raffle for details.
The more backers, the better the prizes will be! The main annoucement will be made during the month of November.
Besides, backing us on Patreon will give you access to a bunch of cool things - check out our Patreon for details.

When and how will the winners be announced?
We're aiming to wrap this one up by the end of November.
The winners will be randomly selected during a live stream on Twitch like last time.

If you have any questions, ask away and we'll do our best to answer them!
381107-brand.png
Support us on Patreon

Last edited by Costello,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Honestly if the mods exclude me, I'm not going to care. I'm still donating each month, regardless if I sit out one raffle or not. :gba:

i dont think that will be fair on you.

i mean if i win this. i would like to win the next. so no you shouldn't be excluded.

i mean people have won the lottery like 2 or 3 times. this hasn't got nothing like the odds the lottery has. :toot::toot:

Last edited by Flame,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.