GBAtemp's backer raffle #2

cuup.jpg

And the winners are... click here to find out!

UPDATE: The drawing will take place live on Twitch on Saturday 9th of December at 3AM UTC ( what is UTC? https://time.is/en/UTC )

Here it comes: the second quarterly backer raffle! So what's up for grabs this time? Read the thread to find out!

First of all, Patreon backers are eligible to win a prize in the raffle if they subscribed before the 1st of November and their payment was processed correctly. If you're eligible, you'll be automatically entered, you don't even need to post in this thread! (Of course, if you wish to leave others more chance to win by forfeiting your own entry, feel free to let us know here.)

If you aren't a Patreon backer, or if you subscribed after the 1st of November, worry not: you will soon be able to enjoy our Tempmas festivities, these will be open to everyone and they're going to kick ass this year!

So the grand prize for this 2nd raffle is:

1) A brand new New Nintendo 2DS XL console!

download.jpg

And the secondary prizes are:
2) 1x $25 Amazon gift card
3) 1x $25 Amazon gift card
4) 1x $25 Amazon gift card
5) 1x $25 Amazon gift card

The winners will be designated on a live Twitch stream like last time, the link will be available right here in this thread as it goes live (date and time of the event will be given 24 hours early).

In the name of the GBAtemp staff, thank you so much for your support everyone, whether you back us on Patreon or not!

:arrow: Previous Raffle
:arrow: Check out our Patreon page

Last edited by Costello,

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is the drawing made during a twitch live stream?
He will do a live stream of the drawing, yes. This is to show that no foul play is going on, and that the drawing is completely random. That's what he did last time, just to make everyone sure that it's completely unbiased.

If you don't want to watch the stream, or if you just can't do it, that's fine. You'll get a PM if you win. The stream is really only for transparency's sake (and for some excitement of course)

Reactions: T-hug

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Good luck to everyone.
I was wondering when this would be posted, I was expecting it earlier in November to give people time to enter, but I guess that's not an issue.
Pretty nice prize too.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Congratulations to the winners!
here are the results:
Prize #5 = $25 Amazon gift card Charli @Charli
Prize #4 = $25 Amazon gift card blujay @blujay
Prize #3 = $25 Amazon gift card Mansize @Mansize
Prize #2 = $25 Amazon gift card zSyntex @zSyntex
Prize #1 = Nintendo New 2DS XL dekuleon @dekuleon

Winners of the amazon gift cards, please get in touch with @shaunj66 for your prize.
Dekuleon, I will be sending you a PM shortly :) congrats!

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, happy to see that I win something after a long time haha.
Hope that everyone could use the gift on their country (I've never use an American[USD] Amazon Coupon on my Italian one) and congratz for the other partecipant :)

Last edited by zSyntex,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?