Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is a long standing thing. Or if you prefer why do you think GBA, DS and 3ds games were sized in megabits which nobody uses when megabytes are there and far more usable? A) It stems from the 8 and 16 bit eras where magazines would often list them.
Nah you should read the topic, it's hilarious.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
https://gbatemp.net/threads/its-official.475125/ Cringeverse,new account, reil grill :tpi:, ramble, no sources

@smileyhead make a thread simulator of this when it blows up
rip
upload_2017-6-22_12-34-33.png

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did want to do a in memory of 2017 thread, still might.

Anyway I am not sure that thread is quite golden yet... it lacks a certain something. There is potential but enough people acting as carbon rods and the premise is not quite enough by itself to send it over the edge -- nobody much cared when the folks at gbadev did not much care for it, best we got for the DS was when one of the DS devs made an unreleased ROM dumper after a slight protocol change (Rudolph's dumpers would not appear for a little bit and we were otherwise stuck on , waninkoko vs team twiizers on the wii was amusing but ultimately amounted to nothing other than waninkoko upping his game (there was a bit to criticise there), 360 wise nobody cared much when JTAG was hobbled before it began (we were told don't do the August update that year, it would be end of the year before it got good), PS3 wise geohot was already an interesting subject but again nobody cared, 3ds wise the best we saw was smea being accused of ruining pokemon for revealing the legendaries prior to Nintendo officially doing it. See also various people arriving and saying "whoa, look at all this drama" and having the immediate response of "what drama?", which is most of what people dub drama these days (a pity as I want some).

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...