OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
paulschembri.com.au
XP
Country
Australia
I just bought a Gemei X760+ LE through the gemeitech website. I would have bought the GA330, but I can't use such a small handheld cos my hands cramp up so I thought I would give this a try. I did some research and what I have read so far it seems pretty similar to the 330. It was only about $90 with free postage so I figured I'd give it a try. If you guys want I will give a review on it when it arrives.

gibberish

Trophies
XP
Country
it's exactly the same as the ga330 apparently, save for the useless widescreen and the $22 price increase. it does look kinda nice aesthetically but it's not an improvement on the ga330, which isn't an improvement on the a320 until dingux is running at least.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you would have been better off getting a psp for the same price. The emulators are way better. Gemei have been making lots of mistakes. Their new consoles are not as good as the Dingoo because they refuse to add support for Dingux. I think chinese PSP clone look really cheesy. The wider screens are useless. I do like the analog stick however. Gemei's latest attempts at making handhelds are a case study in how not to make them.

gibberish

Trophies
XP
Country
dickfour said:
Gemei's latest attempts at making handhelds are a case study in how not to make them.

well said. it's disappointing that nobody seems to have understood what europe and america want out of a handheld, i thought the dingoo a320 would have driven it home pretty hard considering it's still selling by the bucket load almost 3 years on.

betterman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dingoo a320 is out of stock now. The enhance version- A320e will be released soon. I will give you guys more details on Gemei X760+ LE later.

Dingoo-fan 32

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
betterman said:
Dingoo a320 is out of stock now. The enhance version- A320e will be released soon. I will give you guys more details on Gemei X760+ LE later.

There will be a new dingoo a 320? i'm asking this 'cause i i'm a dingoo fan!!!eleven!!!

betterman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
There will be a new dingoo a 320? i'm asking this 'cause i i'm a dingoo fan!!!eleven!!!

They may update a new version for Dingoo A320 called Dingoo A320+ or Dingoo A320E or other names.

Things will get better if they really add some new functions on a320.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free