• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Germany, a Paradise for slackers ?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How is the refugee crisis going? I was listening to some German radio and heard it was a big problem.

Depends on where you live actually ...

The ones who have the biggest Problem with the Refugees are in East Germany ... funny though that there are hardly any refugees in east Germany XD

It is definietly frustrating to know that there is no money for schools and stuff but we spend billions of money to give these people food and shelter but well ... we would want help too if something happened.
The biggest Problem is that the cultures are very different plus there are allways crimes in the news that were done by "refugees" :( even if it is just one out of several million it makes them all look bad.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So in Germany coffee cost 3 eur, but the pay is 1400 eur
In Italy coffee cost 0,80 eur, but the pay is around 400-600 eur (only lucky people can get 1000 or 1200 eur, but very few, and you must work as slave, around 12-14 hours per day, 6-7/8 days at week) A restaurant wanted me EVERY day, 14 hours per day, for 1000 eur at month. So if i did this job, when i can live my life? No free day...

anyway this shitty country try, every year, to force people work something like 8/7 days at week LOL

Last edited by Lord M,

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Still sickness does not affect your employment relationship.

I suppose I should have been clearer. We have short time employment contracts (that should be used solely for trials, but there's plenty of ways around it) for a large segment of workers. They might not be literally sacked for "whatever", but the contracts can just not be renewed for no reason forcing an precarious cycle for many. For actual work contracts, there's an 8 day per year penalty, which is pretty much nothing too, and you might not want to fight for it if you want another job at some point.

That barely no one gets how this affects productivity, innovation, loyalty, initiative, output demand and so on is beyond me.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
That's because Americans are slaves for Israel. Maybe you should start questioning why it is that your government spends trillions upon trillions of tax dollars on protecting Israel in the Middle East??? Meanwhile, American infrastructure, healthcare, education, etc is falling apart. Most wealthy western countries that are not slaves and mercenary armies for Israel, take care of their citizens as is the case with Germany. You should see how easy life is in Australia. I lived there for a year and someone who is packing groceries at the grocery store can afford a home, a car, vacation time, healthcare, education, etc.. Most of the western world has pity for Americans for being brainwashed slaves for a foreign cause. Until America breaks away from the money pit, and slave masters called Israel, you will continue to see your standard of living go down the drain, and for life to get harder and harder. It's that simple.

I think you been brainwashed into thinking everyone takes pity on Americans, No we just laugh at them lol No one likes Americans outside of the USA. Its that simple

P

pasc

Everywhere can be a paradise for slackers if you know how I supposed.

While it is true that some of the money released in germany can be best described as questionable, tehat still begs one major question:

What kind of personality is "content" with "living" like this ?

PS:
Germany is regarded as "paradise for medicine students" and people from the USA sometimes move over, because there is no tuition/study fee.
In some way it is "good", but then again, where there's light there is also shadow....

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water