Gaming God Eater 2 Translation Chatroom

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
this place is sooooo quiet and there are no news or update from the devs about the progress. But still this doesn't mean i'm gonna stop waiting, so with that I have a question for u all, how's life ? me? school just started today guess holidays doesn't feel very long when ur enjoying it huh. Well with that I end my post, and as usual have a nice day or a good night. SEE YOU GUYS LATER

Alexdev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I mean no disrespect for the devs but can anyone post any kind of update? It doesnt have to be like a monumental one all we need is something like "Hey were are working on the patch guys". It's just been so quiet... TOO quiet so I thought I'd say something.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I mean no disrespect for the devs but can anyone post any kind of update? It doesnt have to be like a monumental one all we need is something like "Hey were are working on the patch guys". It's just been so quiet... TOO quiet so I thought I'd say something.
the old devs are gone, @SkyBladeCloud and @qwikrazor87 are working on the project now.

Reactions: Yuna5422

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Eyy, its ya boi, legendary seasoned over 1k hours God Eater player xD
Waddup, eerone?
not bad, not too good either, you?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh and btw guys I downloaded the ge2 rage burst for pc and guess what, my laptop can play it (after lowering the resolution,turning off the shadows and etc) and I gotta say the scythe is pretty nice, the only problem is stamina management, it drains stamina to use the special attack and pretty much at that. so that's it from me, have a nice day as usual.

call me Ken or Accel

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Not babysitting today, so just relaxing

The GE games doesnt need high system requirements. If your PC is stronger or slightly weaker than my laptop (i3-5005u, GeForce 920m, 2GB RAM), you should be good to play the games
Install bunch of Stamina reducing Skills (Athlete, Melee SPCL ATK Stam, etc). Installing Adrenaline Rush is also good with Scythe

Last edited by call me Ken or Accel,

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Not babysitting today, so just relaxing

The GE games doesnt need high system requirements. If your PC is stronger or slightly weaker than my laptop (i3-5005u, GeForce 920m, 2GB RAM), you should be good to play the games
Install bunch of Stamina reducing Skills (Athlete, Melee SPCL ATK Stam, etc). Installing Adrenaline Rush is also good with Scythe
thank u for the advice and I my laptop's specs are intel core i3, 2gb ram, and intel hd graphics, I forgot how many ghz is the i3, so have a nice day as usual guys.

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
1 thing that I absolutely hate about Scythe is its square Step Attack. Cant hit for shit
true that, but it's special attack range is outrageously long, but of course you're a bit vulnerable for a short period of time, but a skilled hand eye coordination can minimize the vulnerability by sidestepping, and this manuever will take stamina AGAIN. well in conclusion the schyte is good but the player really need to keep an eye on the stamina or you'll be attacked when the stamina is recovering. that's it for the sudden weapon analysis and have a nice day you guys

Last edited by jorji109,

ewan23

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi guys, im new to this forum. signed up cause god eater 2 translation is being worked on? ANY information about their progress? will this work for psp? i have pro c 6.61

ewan23

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ALSO i have a burning question about god eater 2 on psp. HOW COME I CANT FIND VARIANT SCYTHE? how do i unlock it??? its not in my inventory, also not in crafting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"