Gaming God Eater 2 Translation Chatroom

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm, it's a link to a warez site with the ISO, I think it's a machine translation but it actually looks legit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

outfits, monsters and so oon from the second game, the menu's are in English. the guy who wrote the summary has horrible grammar though.

size also matches that of the second game. but no screenshots for story mode.

this might only be a partial translation, the attack buttons aren't translated on the screen.

i'll download the whole thing and run it on my PSP, and see how complete it is.

Reactions: zfreeman
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hmm, it's a link to a warez site with the ISO, I think it's a machine translation but it actually looks legit.

outfits, monsters and so oon from the second game, the menu's are in English. the guy who wrote the summary has horrible grammar though.

size also matches that of the second game. but no screenshots for story mode.

this might only be a partial translation, the attack buttons aren't translated on the screen.

i'll download the whole thing and run it on my PSP, and see how complete it is.
i found one that needs some kind of encrypted file as a dlc for the translation to work

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i found one that needs some kind of encrypted file as a dlc for the translation to work
explain. also, you might want to remove the .txt file from your post back there, it's against GBAtemp rules to provide links to warez sites, just edit it out of your post to avoid getting banned. but explain how it needs the DLC for the patch to work.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to download the decrypted file on the mega link and put it on the dlc folder of ppsspp
well, i thought i did that, but apparently im supposed to put it in "memstick/Game/" and not just a folder called "dlc" like I thought. and after doing that, it seems to do nothing. its just the normal vanilla game as far as i can tell.
EDIT: doing that also seems to have made the original game version i had stop working :(

Last edited by samcambolt270,
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
well, i thought i did that, but apparently im supposed to put it in "memstick/Game/" and not just a folder called "dlc" like I thought. and after doing that, it seems to do nothing. its just the normal vanilla game as far as i can tell.
EDIT: doing that also seems to have made the original game version i had stop working :(
i does say that it doesnt work well in emulators

i left it to download overnigjt and it got cancelled after the snowstorm put out the power. anyone had any sucess with it ?
me i had sucess on the blackscreen you just need to download the encrpyted file on the mega link and put it in psp/game the site says it works on 6.60(english patch) but i have 6.61 and no fast means of downgrading so yeah you could try doing it on 6.60 if you run that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?