Emulation Goomba Color/Palleted compatibility list?

romanaOne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just gotten back into messing with Goomba, testing it on EZ Flash IV (manually combined ROM + emulator) and Everdrive GBA (automatically combines normal GBC ROM with goomba on the fly).

I just tested Harry Potter Sorcerer's s Stone and Chamber of Secrets and both have messed-up colors in title screens, strange colors in the text dialogs, and corrupted images here and there. Both roms look perfect on a DS running Gameyob 0.5.2. The problems occur in goomba, both EZ Flash and on Everdrive.

Is Goomba still alive? Is there a game compatibility list?

saxoftime

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've just gotten back into messing with Goomba, testing it on EZ Flash IV (manually combined ROM + emulator) and Everdrive GBA (automatically combines normal GBC ROM with goomba on the fly).

I just tested Harry Potter Sorcerer's s Stone and Chamber of Secrets and both have messed-up colors in title screens, strange colors in the text dialogs, and corrupted images here and there. Both roms look perfect on a DS running Gameyob 0.5.2. The problems occur in goomba, both EZ Flash and on Everdrive.

Is Goomba still alive? Is there a game compatibility list?
did you ever find a way to play Harry Potter Sorcerer's s Stone and Chamber of Secrets on everdrive?

romanaOne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that post was a long time ago. So long ago I don't even remember wanting to play Harry Potter on a GBA with Everdirve or EZ Flash IV. Well, now we have EZ-Flash JR for the GBC and fancy backlit screens that are easy to install in a GBC. I think I played all the GBC Potter games on my GBC back when I got FunnyPlaying screen and a bigger battery (the RetroSix battery that charges wirelessly). So many consoles and mods, so little time...and for so many years there was nothing. I guess that's what happens when stuff makes the transition from obsolete to collectible....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning