GPD XD: NEED HELP WITH PLAYING DREAMCAST GAMES

MEGAZERO1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my GPD XD recently and I must say it's incredible. However I had some trouble trying to play some of the Dreamcast games on it. I was able to gain access to Soul Calibur but the one that I'm interested in is Virtual On Tangram. So far I was able to get to the Dreamcast screen and then it turns white. Can anyone troubleshoot the problem, since the GPD XD can support Dreamcast games I was hoping that this one wouldn't be an exception but I'm going to play around with it to see if I can gain any progress. If anyone can help me that would be great!

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my GPD XD recently and I must say it's incredible. However I had some trouble trying to play some of the Dreamcast games on it. I was able to gain access to Soul Calibur but the one that I'm interested in is Virtual On Tangram. So far I was able to get to the Dreamcast screen and then it turns white. Can anyone troubleshoot the problem, since the GPD XD can support Dreamcast games I was hoping that this one wouldn't be an exception but I'm going to play around with it to see if I can gain any progress. If anyone can help me that would be great!

Are you using the latest version of Reicast?

If so, there should be a compatibility list floating around. Obviously, speed depends on the device.

FLjavi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
builds.reicast.com

Download the 6/16/17 version of the emulator, for android of course. Then, youll also want to install LegacyROM if you haven't already... 1.6ghz.

Let us know how it goes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: