Green 2DS Ocarina of Time 3D bundle announced

IMG_5339.JPG

Though the 3DS is nearing the end of its lifecycle, it doesn't mean the handheld isn't still kicking. Nintendo has announced that for Black Friday 2017, they'll be releasing a green 2DS bundle, with Ocarina of Time 3D included as pre-install. It'll launch on November 24th, and retail for $79.99. Oddly enough, this is NOT for the recently released New 2DS XL--this is an original 2DS bundle.

D

Deleted-401606

I mean it’s old as in the 3DS’ life span. You don’t announce a bundle of a console that’s about to die with one of its earliest games.

Its not about to die,nintendo will continue releasing games for it until it is no longer profitable. Switch users want 3ds to die so nintendo will focus on switch but that isn't going to happen. 3ds still brings in way too much money.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It takes a special kind of cheap and stupid to buy a 2DS now-a-days.

Nintendo doesn't even make amiibo scanners anymore and the prices are starting to fly. It's clear Nintendo is phasing the old consoles out. You can buy refurbished n3DS consoles with everything they need (minus charger) for $125 on Nintendo store site. new 2DS XLs go for $150.

If your child is hurting for a 3DS, it's likely one of those. Don't cheap out and buy this trash.

I pity any child who is given this and shame on the cheap-assed parent who does so.

Last edited by Pluupy,

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It takes a special kind of cheap and stupid to buy a 2DS now-a-days.

Nintendo doesn't even make amiibo scanners anymore and the prices are starting to fly. It's clear Nintendo is phasing the old consoles out. You can buy refurbished n3DS consoles with everything they need (minus charger) for $125 on Nintendo store site. new 2DS XLs go for $150.

If your child is hurting for a 3DS, it's likely one of those. Don't cheap out and buy this trash.

I pity any child who is given this and shame on the cheap-assed parent who does so.

It's literally the exact same hardware as any O3DS. Did you really use the 3D feature? Did you really enjoy having a neck cramp for staying hours in one position for 3D that would melt the battery very quickly.
And sure 'It doesn't fold' but there's literally no difference in comfort. If you really worry about the screen you can just get a case. They're cheap.

Though I would go for the N3DS at this point.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
The 2DS is such a nice console, it has some of the best colour schemes in the 2DS / 3DS family of consoles.

It seems to get a lot of hate, however i loved the Pokemon Sun / Moon light blue version and the transparent Red, Blue, Yellow and Green versions.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah nintendo is dumb, they should have done it with NEW 2DS
i wish i had a NEW 2DS :' (
i dont get why people talk about the 2DS..... you have a 2DS, turn the fucking 3D dial down and TA DE FECKING DA, you have a 2DS without having to go out and buy another BS version of the same fucking console.

annoys me most about nintendo is they keep crapping out the same fucking console and people rush out and blindly buy the same shit again, and we wonder why the gaming market is full of greedy devs charging dlc for content stripped out of a game, maybe they see majorty of gamers these day will blindly buy any shit you put out there, as long as you make it sound like its a collectable or special edition.

And its scalpers that ruin this too, theyll blindly buy it knowing in a few years they can claim its worth a stupid amount claiming its rare and then make a profit off something that can easily be found.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i dont get why people talk about the 2DS..... you have a 2DS, turn the fucking 3D dial down and TA DE FECKING DA, you have a 2DS without having to go out and buy another BS version of the same fucking console.

annoys me most about nintendo is they keep crapping out the same fucking console and people rush out and blindly buy the same shit again, and we wonder why the gaming market is full of greedy devs charging dlc for content stripped out of a game, maybe they see majorty of gamers these day will blindly buy any shit you put out there, as long as you make it sound like its a collectable or special edition.

And its scalpers that ruin this too, theyll blindly buy it knowing in a few years they can claim its worth a stupid amount claiming its rare and then make a profit off something that can easily be found.
no i just want a new cone cuz in my country everything is expensive and i bought my o3ds used and kinda broken and i want a new one cuz i can't even find a replacment battery for it, so if you don't want yours i accept : )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun