• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Guys, I'm going to meet the president

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...

Ubuntu no Katana met the President :yay:

Ubuntuの刀, did the Secret Service rough up any of the students? I mean, they apparently pull 7th graders out of class to interrogate them about their Facebook status updates. They'd probably take notice if anyone looked at the President the wrong way :P

You've been full of comedy these days! :wub: It wasn't even for looking at him though, it was for breathing near him in a way that was considered wrong! :cry:

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You've been full of comedy these days! :wub: It wasn't even for looking at him though, it was for breathing near him in a way that was considered wrong! :cry:
You'd better watch what you say. If you talk about breathing wrong near him on a gaming forum, the FBI might flag you as a terrorist.

Reactions: Ryukouki

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I didn't think this thread would hit 6 pages, but...

So a teacher was refused the right to see the President and said that the Secret Service told the administration to tell him that he wasn't allowed. That teacher called bullshit and asked them to have the Secret Service come to him directly and tell him he was a threat if that was the case. They didn't.

Now, he's gonna press charges against the very school he works with. I'm glad I'm graduating this year. He said if all of administration went to him and publicly apologized, he won't press charges. They haven't yet -_-

He hates liars and being lied to, so I feel he's justified in suing the school.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

So a teacher was refused the right to see the President and said that the Secret Service told the administration to tell him that he wasn't allowed. That teacher called bullshit and asked them to have the Secret Service come to him directly and tell him he was a threat if that was the case. They didn't.

Now, he's gonna press charges against the very school he works with. I'm glad I'm graduating this year. He said if all of administration went to him and publicly apologized, he won't press charges. They haven't yet -_-

Why did the administration tell him that he wasn't allowed to see the President? :huh:

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, always some kind of BS going on. I wonder what the admins' explanation will be

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, he's suing the school. I don't think the administration cares. Certainly our principal doesn't care, as she is retiring this year anyway lmao.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: