Hacking Suggestion HD Rumble from Computer

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
that's the final straw, i have to buy mk8d now
Oh, haha, yeah, it's really quite good. You can feel every bump in the road as you're driving over it, and you can even feel the texture of dirt when you're driving offroad. And when you collect coins or item boxes, the joycons make a satisfying crinkle that is actually audible from inside the joycons, even with the volume muted, which blew me away. The crinkle is even different based on if its a coin or an item box, and the ability to distinguish the nuance is really amazing.

It's even really good in Splatoon 2. You can feel a goopy texture in your hands as you're swimming through ink. You can also feel the direction ink explosions happen from, and the direction you're being splatted from. And it's not just a directional rumble, it's a goopy directional rumble. It's really amazing how they're able to convey texture through the Joycons. Also, the ability to feel which direction things are happening from is great for online play, as you can tell direction without needing surround sound or relying on it too much. In fact, they disable the swimming through ink rumble in online play so you can focus entirely on the directional feedback.

I was skeptical at first and thought it'd just be a silly gimmick, but it's really amazing and it actually works.

Last edited by HaloEliteLegend,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted User

Oh, haha, yeah, it's really quite good. You can feel every bump in the road as you're driving over it, and you can even feel the texture of dirt when you're driving offroad. And when you collect coins or item boxes, the joycons make a satisfying crinkle that is actually audible from inside the joycons, even with the volume muted, which blew me away. The crinkle is even different based on if its a coin or an item box, and the ability to distinguish the nuance is really amazing.

It's even really good in Splatoon 2. You can feel a goopy texture in your hands as you're swimming through ink. You can also feel the direction ink explosions happen from, and the direction you're being splatted from. And it's not just a directional rumble, it's a goopy directional rumble. It's really amazing how they're able to convey texture through the Joycons. Also, the ability to feel which direction things are happening from is great for online play, as you can tell direction without needing surround sound or relying on it too much. In fact, they disable the swimming through ink rumble in online play so you can focus entirely on the directional feedback.

I was skeptical at first and thought it'd just be a silly gimmick, but it's really amazing and it actually works.
I already wanted MK8D, but I had no interest in Splatoon 2.
Until I read this.

You need to become a spokesperson for ninty or something

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting for virtual boobs with true 4k HDR rumble naw
You won't be waiting much longer.

And yes, the developers confirmed full and proper HD Rumble support. That was one of the first things they knew they needed to have.
Enjoy :creep:

Last edited by HaloEliteLegend,
Reactions: Alkéryn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: