Hacking COMPLETED Hello World - a little different one -

Minikea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had little success with the loadNro.js script... I was possibly using it incorrectly but it kept complaining about my Nro's header. I used the runnro-command branch instead. You can get it by running the git command FoxofGrey posted. Then you can load the NRO using runnro. I think editing the config.json should be enough. It still takes a few tries.
I managed to successfuly launch the nro too with runnro:
Screenshot_20171114_231306.png
nothing appear on the switch, I think this is normal (no render, only debug informations)

Last edited by Minikea,
Reactions: Nezztor

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Well, there is a lot going on behind the Switch Homebrew Scene. It wouldn´t surprise me if we get an basic Nes/SNES Emulator port in the next 6 Months.
I probably skip my sarcastic comment on NES/SNES emulator on a nextgen console, because even my Ipod 4 can do it... Don't want to kill the hype) Although I highly respect hackers, and would donate the price of 5 games for them, if they can give us playing backups. I think most people will agree with me) :gun::switch:

Corey103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can do shit with an Internal IP address. It is just as if I lock the car when I left the key inside of the car.

You'd need access to someone's actual internet first to do much of anything with an internal IP address. It's more akin to locking your car inside of a shipping crate. Good luck getting into that from a distance.

Besides, what would they do with an internal IP? Millions of people will have the exact same local IP address anyways. You can just as easily change your local IP address as well with 2 simple command prompt commands.

Noobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was able to get the Switch connected, sdbcore enabled, and the runnro command going, but I was hit with this message after executing:
Code:
Error [ 408,
'0x1216 (Unable to verify NRO hash or NRR signature in module RO userland)' ]

Attachments

• HelloWord.png
    HelloWord.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 317

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.