Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There was a TV show on way back in the early 90s that I used to watch but can't find any more, and I have difficulty finding people who remember it at all.

It was a British show I think, a sort of a "home improvement / life hack" show, with a guy giving tips and tricks about household stuff, mainly cooking and cleaning and stuff around the kitchen, like "stick a (clean!) nail into large potatoes to have them bake faster and more evenly" and 101 uses for vinegar and baking soda, etc.
What was peculiar about it was that the host had a bald head, and a tiny face with a smoking pipe drawn/sculpted on the back of his head, and every episode would start with the camera zooming in on the tiny face, and then him turning around to look at the camera. The episode would end with him turning away from the camera to reveal the tiny face again.

In one episode he made a smoking pipe out of a teapot. At the end of the episode, the tiny face had a tiny teapot pipe too.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am at a complete loss for this one. I used to watch many of the home improvement shows, amusing things you can do type shows and general interest science/fiddling shows and can recall nothing of the sort then or to this day (they repeat a lot of things like this).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...