Hardware Help me turn three 360's into one? Challenge!

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my issue with FS3 and Aurora is that they scan the entire database first while FSD2 either did it more quickly or didn't scan the entire database (seems to scan most of it). that way I could click on a game's main executable in file manager instead of waiting for the entire database to be scanned. I had around 1,000 games, so the wait time with FS3 and Aurora was unbearable.
Holy fuck. And I thought I had too many 360 games with around over 400 half being burned discs, most of the rest being digital purchases and around 40 retail games... christ.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy fuck. And I thought I had too many 360 games with around over 400 half being burned discs, most of the rest being digital purchases and around 40 retail games... christ.

well, almost all retail game rips were lost when my hdd died. I still have the xbla games though. I've since backed those up. I backed up all of my hdds/flash drives/sd card/memory cards, everything. I don't want something like that to happen again to any of my systems. it already happened to my ps3 last year.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, almost all retail game rips were lost when my hdd died. I still have the xbla games though. I've since backed those up. I backed up all of my hdds/flash drives/sd card/memory cards, everything. I don't want something like that to happen again to any of my systems. it already happened to my ps3 last year.
I've had my Wii collection die three separate times. Twice in 2010, and again this year. Right around 100 games... my hard drive decides to die. Not sure if I want to bother trying again really lol.

On topic - I still think an entire new 360 with dual nand would work the best. The only thing to look out for is using your main profile on the other nand - you can but try not to run any homebrew while you're there anyway. I'm not sure if having fake IDs on your account will do anything but it's safe if you boot your game, then sign in if you want achievements to sync to live and things like that.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear that. yeah, it pissed me off when that happened, but it's not like I play anything but the wii u anymore though. :P yeah, some of those homebrews like the snes emulator actually have achievements. lol

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Booting homebrew on a live profile is detectable by MS.
Even signing into Freestyledash is detectable.
You can risk it as I seen people who've done it before but I wouldn't personally do it.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Booting homebrew on a live profile is detectable by MS.
Even signing into Freestyledash is detectable.
You can risk it as I seen people who've done it before but I wouldn't personally do it.
One day I'll finally get an RGH (came so close multiple times over the years really) and even though I play truncated XGD3 discs and modded ISOs, OG Xbox ISOs... stuff that probably is detectable but they don't care about I still question if I want to sign in to my main account on an RGH, at least, as long it's not console banned I don't think I'd be scared but I would probably have a offline account, load into a game then sign into my main after if I do get one... all the kiddies on se7ensins are getting rid of them, you can't make money off them now lol.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a second jtag that I planned to sell before rgh happened. u could sell one for about $400 back then. I still have it. I'll probably keep it for now in case my other system dies. I have next to no money so buying a glitch chip is out of the question for my third console. I should probably sell the second jtag, but it's not like it's worth much anymore.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Eh sevensins.
Bunch of meme spamming cry children, nothing but COD cheating and other shady establishments.

Anyway, you don't need a profile to boot games.
Just boot it from FSD and once the game loads, plug in a USB drive and sign yourself in.
Once done, sign yourself out and then exit the game.
Been doing it since idk, forever?

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a second jtag that I planned to sell before rgh happened. u could sell one for about $400 back then. I still have it. I'll probably keep it for now in case my other system dies. I have next to no money so buying a glitch chip is out of the question for my third console. I should probably sell the second jtag, but it's not like it's worth much anymore.
Broke now but... PM me and I might take you up on that in a few months - I just need a bare console, no cords or controller, HDD.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:) alright. it's a falcon btw. it's a jtag with normal smc so expect rol glitches. it won't affect the console though. the jtag I use uses the aud clamp smc, so no rol glitches.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, I replaced the rf board in either that console or my flashed one. it has a blue center and I think white quadrants. I'll sell the console for $50-$75 by itself.

edit: all 7-10 of my controllers have white quadrants. they all have different shells too. the system I use has white quadrants and a purple center. it's using an xcm shell, so it flashes colors on the side with a giant X.

edit 2: here's the rf. I can't recall if it's to the second jtag or the flashed drive system:

oglvg9.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here are six of my controllers with my tron wiimote:

2093otl.jpg

Last edited by godreborn,

noobwarrior7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@noobwarrior7 unfortunately, you can only rip backups on a JTAG with a flashed DVD drive.
So if the drive is flashed, you can dump them.
Otherwise, you can't.

Okay, yeah it's not, that's what I thought. was about to be excited.

the rip method with FSD at least is pretty slow since it can only rip so many files at a time. I've seen some games take hours to rip. ripping an iso with exiso, however, is quite a bit faster.

A quick google showed me that exiso is a pc app, BUT it looks like it rips files from ISO's. What I have are burnt discs, and no way that I know of to redump them, which is a minor problem.
Maybe I'm missing something. I'll read some more.

Thanks guys for all the LIVE info, but it actually isn't a factor; don't care about live at all.

Really, the saves thing is still in my mind because the saves are all from different profiles. That won't matter if I move them to a JTAG/RGH xbox? Will I have to create/transfer profiles? I don't know how else stuff locked to a particular profile would work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night