Help with modding RGB cable for NTSC GameCube

DanStone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi guys, I have a request. I stumbled upon a website which offers instructions for modding a RGB Cable so it can be used on NTSC Gamecubes: mmmonkey.co.uk/ntsc-gamecube-rgb-cable/
The only problem is I lack the skill to do this myself. I live in Germany, so I'd like to know if anybody here would be willing to do this that lives in Europe? I'd obviously pay for the service. Thank You!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The mod itself can likely be done by anybody that solders electronics to fix them (phone repair shops are a good start).

Do yourself a favour before going too far in this though and look up the price for "1 x Nintendo Digital Video Cable (DOL-009)"
They are very rare and hard to come by. Some people are doing newer versions, even outputting HDMI. I am not as familiar with what goes there though.

Alternatively buy a wii and mod that. Only thing you can't do with such a thing is the gb player or modem. Cables there can be had for less than 10 Euros, maybe even less than 5. You will also have a modded with to play with.

Alternatively alternatively you could maybe get a wii u and play with some of its options for gamecube games. Those do HDMI out of the box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.