Hardware Help?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
How do I stop my psvita joysticks? So the game won't lag & I can play the game without joysticks. I can remove the left joystick but when I remove right joystick the buttons from right side doesn't work. So I need some help so I can stop my right side joystick & to use right side buttons without joystick.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Problem is that I want to remove my psvita pch1114 joysticks, So that I can play games normally. Joysticks give problem during game play. I have removed left joystick wire left side buttons work fine. I tried to remove right side joystick but when I remove right side joystick. Right side buttons doesn't work. I want to know, how do I remove or stop right side joystick without having issues with the right side buttons.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You should really explain better what you want to do and what is your problem.
I didn't have a clue you wanted to use a DS4 until your last post, that shows how bad written is your OP.
Please, explain better what is the problem and what is the question.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I have explained the problem that my psvita joysticks are faulty they won't get fixed (I have replaced em still doesn't work) & that I want to remove my joysticks & play games without joysticks & @Byokugen told me that it won't happen. Now if it's not possible. I have to find other way to work my vita. I have a DS4 controller I want to use it on my vita. I have found this http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=47620. Only problem is that I'm using SD2VITA & I don't know how to setup DS4 on it.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, I have no suggestion for your problem.

It is quite possible that everybody else that has now seen this thread (112 up to now) also didn't have a suggestion, so they just didn't reply.

The most probable scenario is that no matter how many times you bump the thread, it will not make people come with an idea about how to solve the problem.

But perhaps if you wait some more, someone that actually has a good suggestion to give and isn't around the temps right now because they happen to have a life will eventually come and have a reply for you.

PS: A side effect of bumping the thread is that it may get locked, because bumping is against the rules. It would be better to avoid this if you want this person to be able to reply to the thread.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"